ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Off Topic
« Prev1Next »
28th Dec 18 4:04 PM
jamesimp
Posts 1,089
New Mafia Game?
Hello guys n gals, just thought I'd see what interest there is in doing another mafia game, I've still got the Celebrity Big Brother board available if you wanted to do an anonymous one, also we can incorporate the daily quiz if you like (or not if the majority don't want it). If anyone wants to get involved running it together they can be the plant. I also thought maybe just keep it completely anonymous, just choose a living celebrity and join as them. If you've not played the game before you could contact me and I'll give you an easy role. Anyway PM me if interested and I'll post any results on here.

Seaonal greeting n all that

28th Dec 18 9:39 PM
jamesimp
Posts 1,089
Quick update guys n gals, so far we have 3 players interested, 10 would nice, more would be wonderful

29th Dec 18 9:04 AM
jamesimp
Posts 1,089
Keep em coming guys n gals, we're up to 5, doesn't matter if you have never played it, everyone is welcome

1st Jan 19 1:28 PM
jamesimp
Posts 1,089
Quick update, got another player interested if we can raise another couple of players, so if 2 more come forward we are good to go the weekend after next, I don't mind if there not on IAG, if any outsiders are interested please PM me

7th Jan 19 8:12 PM
jamesimp
Posts 1,089
Quick update, enquiries seemed to have stopped so alas their isn't enough punters to run with, sorry

7th Jan 19 8:33 PM
Lovemaster
Posts 499
Quote:
Originally posted by jamesimp
Quick update, enquiries seemed to have stopped so alas their isn't enough punters to run with, sorry
At least you tried.

7th Jan 19 9:13 PM
stripey
Posts 2,905
Indeed - thanks for your efforts, James - let's hope that there can be another one before too long.

13th Jan 19 11:29 AM
BlueBoar
Posts 47
That's a shame James.

There were some comments about not liking the big brother theme the last time we played, so maybe a different theme will encourage more interest?

Personally, i would play anyway, regardless of theme.

13th Jan 19 1:03 PM
TopGun2
Posts 94
Damn, I didn't see this over the holiday otherwise I'd have been up for it. Don't have the time now though.

Maybe in a month or so I'll have time to run or play one.

13th Jan 19 6:33 PM
stripey
Posts 2,905
Quote:
Originally posted by BlueBoar
That's a shame James.

There were some comments about not liking the big brother theme the last time we played, so maybe a different theme will encourage more interest?

Personally, i would play anyway, regardless of theme.
Me too - the theme's not important: just a bit of fun.

13th Jan 19 6:47 PM
colins70_2nd
Posts 149
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
Me too - the theme's not important: just a bit of fun.
How come we cant get 10 players off this site to take part?

13th Jan 19 9:31 PM
TopGun2
Posts 94
Quote:
Originally posted by colins70_2nd
How come we cant get 10 players off this site to take part?

I think it was just bad timing. People are busy over Christmas and spend the minimum time only on the site.

13th Jan 19 10:07 PM
colins70_2nd
Posts 149
Quote:
Originally posted by TopGun2
I think it was just bad timing. People are busy over Christmas and spend the minimum time only on the site.
Agreed , but the game was not going to start until around about now. And its now mid jan. Simple lack of interest really like most things on here now i am afraid.

Never mind eh.

13th Jan 19 11:14 PM
TopGun2
Posts 94
Quote:
Originally posted by colins70_2nd
Agreed , but the game was not going to start until around about now. And its now mid jan. Simple lack of interest really like most things on here now i am afraid.

Never mind eh.

It may have started now but a) it didn't say that and b) it was advertised at a time few people were around, regardless of when it was going to be played.

But yes, never mind, next time it comes up I'm sure there will be more interest.

14th Jan 19 6:21 AM
ozzymac
Posts 3,080
Quote:
Originally posted by TopGun2
It may have started now but a) it didn't say that and b) it was advertised at a time few people were around, regardless of when it was going to be played.

But yes, never mind, next time it comes up I'm sure there will be more interest.

Agreed. I'm personally not really available until about february which is why i didn't sign up

14th Jan 19 12:42 PM
jamesimp
Posts 1,089
Hello guys, sorry only just seen these replies. Firstly I suggested the CBB board because I could make it completely anonymous, I send you the link, you log in as a celebrity and I would have no idea whatsoever who anyone is, neither would anyone else (until Stripey starts rattling on about spread sheets), if anyone has any ideas I would happily play instead of run it. we can still do something in a couple of months if the interests there but then people will be going on holiday, I thought a lot of people went away for Christmas so early January could of worked, its more down to lack of managers now I reckon sadly.

16th Jan 19 11:35 PM
stripey
Posts 2,905
Spreadsheets? Me? Surely some mistake!

17th Jan 19 7:16 AM
ozzymac
Posts 3,080
Hmm, might put my thinking cap on and try to come up with a theme. Maybe a Leeds spygate or Brexit or something altoigether different.

Whilst i don't have the time to play a game i'm sure that i could find the time to run one

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2019 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game