ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Off Topic
« Prev1Next »
12th Mar 20 9:42 AM
Chenerz10
Posts 28
Football Manager 2020
Hi all, hope everyone is doing well. Just out of interest, i was wondering how many of us in the IAG community play Football Manager 2020.

I am looking to get a few people together to start an online season. Thought i'd see if anyone plays?

Cheers
Simon

12th Mar 20 9:43 AM
Graz_Doz_Trez
Posts 33
I love FM, but don't have 2020... yet... I'd be interested to follow this thread and see what the outcome is.

Good luck!

12th Mar 20 1:55 PM
FootballManager
Posts 67
Quote:
Originally posted by Chenerz10
Hi all, hope everyone is doing well. Just out of interest, i was wondering how many of us in the IAG community play Football Manager 2020.

I am looking to get a few people together to start an online season. Thought i'd see if anyone plays?

Cheers
Simon

I have 2020 but haven't used the online season's before...I think my current playtime for this version on Steam is something like 100+ hours

12th Mar 20 2:35 PM
chenerz10_2nd
Posts 6
Quote:
Originally posted by FootballManager
I have 2020 but haven't used the online season's before...I think my current playtime for this version on Steam is something like 100+ hours

Wow i'm sitting on 54 hours! The online game mode is good, all it requires is for us to be online at the same time. I'm sure we could arrange something .

12th Mar 20 2:47 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 128
I did play FM 15 and FM 16 for a bit but not played since, I'll see how this goes, and also maybe steam will have a sale

14th Mar 20 10:03 PM
FootballManager
Posts 67
Quote:
Originally posted by chenerz10_2nd
Wow i'm sitting on 54 hours! The online game mode is good, all it requires is for us to be online at the same time. I'm sure we could arrange something .

I'm up for that I can't guarantee when I can regularly be about but as and when I do know I'll post in here. I've just checked and my actual play time is 144 hours...whoops

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2020 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game