ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
« Prev1Next »
25th Jun 20 7:02 PM
Chelubai
Posts 13
Fully fixed FA's
I was looking at the top 10 teams and discovered this shocking fact. The top teams in this game does not produce fully fixed FA players (All 90 FA), they are dependent on the transfer market to get their top players.

Please can someone explain how this fully fixed FA players come into the game?

I supposed it's through the youth academy system, but how if the top teams with best scouts cannot produce the best players?

So does all fully fixed FA players made their way through club resets?

I'm trying to figure out how this game works.

25th Jun 20 8:05 PM
Lemmy
Posts 221
They do not come from the youth academy they all come from reset teams when a manager leaves or gets sacked.
The game resets the squad to have 23 players if there are less. Some of these extra players are all 90's players.
If no manager left their team then there would be no more all 90's players which would make things a lot more interesting.

25th Jun 20 8:34 PM
Chelubai
Posts 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Lemmy
They do not come from the youth academy they all come from reset teams when a manager leaves or gets sacked.
The game resets the squad to have 23 players if there are less. Some of these extra players are all 90's players.
If no manager left their team then there would be no more all 90's players which would make things a lot more interesting.

Ok, thanks Lemmy

25th Jun 20 9:19 PM
silkcut04_2nd
Posts 3
Quote:
Originally posted by Lemmy

A lot of reset teams are getting high fixed Attributes players they then sell them to the big teams for 20 million+ even as high as 45 million personally I think this is a bit of an unfair advantage

25th Jun 20 9:28 PM
silkcut04_2nd
Posts 3
Quote:
Originally posted by silkcut04_2nd
A lot of reset teams are getting high fixed Attributes players they then sell them to the big teams for 20 million+ even as high as 45 million personally I think this is a bit of an unfair advantage

Here is an example McSouvlaki (519)Football League
Scotland Weke Ekwensi age 21yrs (27) all his fixed attributtes are all 98+ new manager 15th June this player could easily fetch 40 million

26th Jun 20 6:27 AM
Austin
Posts 13
Quote:
Originally posted by silkcut04_2nd
Here is an example McSouvlaki (519)Football League
Scotland Weke Ekwensi age 21yrs (27) all his fixed attributtes are all 98+ new manager 15th June this player could easily fetch 40 million

I doubt he be going nowhere

26th Jun 20 9:15 PM
silkcut04
Posts 115
Quote:
Originally posted by Austin
I doubt he be going nowhere

Will watch and see lol

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2020 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game