ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
21st May 21 5:35 PM
SonicNiko
Posts 14
Only draw
Hi

I want to write about very frequent draws with a huge advantage, I have 3 matches in a row 2-2 at home, with 25 shots in my favor and 2-3 for the opponent, and these are goals, and before that, a draw and will lose at home as well with devastating statistics

Note that I put different tactics, from defense, from attack, and everywhere the same outcome, a team playing with such an advantage cannot play constantly in a draw

It seems to me that we need to improve technically, because with a goalkeeper of 70, it is very strange to concede constantly with 2 shots, and an opponent of 40 and 10-12 shots has only 2 goals, it is very strange

It would be fine if this happened rarely, but almost all the time

21st May 21 5:54 PM
TopGun2
Posts 570
I'd suggest you try rotating your squad or adjusting your training routines. It's hard to win games when your players are exhausted before the game even starts.

21st May 21 9:12 PM
SonicNiko
Posts 14
I monitor the players' fatigue, I do not rise above 50, if there is such, there is an instant rest
I do the same rotation

It's just that 3 matches in a row are similar in everything, and before that 2 in the cup and the same result, only in the cup there was a 1-2 loss

It seems to me that with 10-12 shots on target, there should be more than 1-2 goals, not always of course, but nevertheless

21st May 21 9:46 PM
Lemmy
Posts 472
50 fatigue is far too high

22nd May 21 6:23 AM
SonicNiko
Posts 14
Quote:
Originally posted by Lemmy

They have already explained to me that this is a lot, I will omit it and look at the results

22nd May 21 10:13 AM
Notfair
Posts 67
Quote:
Originally posted by Lemmy
I stop at the players age.

22nd May 21 11:08 AM
FootballM_2nd
Posts 129
Quote:
Originally posted by Notfair
I stop at the players age.

That's a fair shout, I think 25 is generally around an acceptable level. Anything above that starts to impact on match performance.

22nd May 21 12:42 PM
Notfair
Posts 67
Quote:
Originally posted by FootballM_2nd
That's a fair shout, I think 25 is generally around an acceptable level. Anything above that starts to impact on match performance.
well i was keeping abit back. but thats the idea.

22nd May 21 6:23 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
this is happening to me, a lot of players are fatigued as I'm overhualing and have a smaller squad, also ratings have dropped too, its hard to rotate when you have 5-6 midfielders and the ones that play gain +5 fatigue and the ones thats rested -2 fatigue :L

lost 2 games 3-0 back to back after going 96 games unbeaten, but the 2nd game was like oh well I've lost my streak now, I did play really weak squad, newly promoted youths etc.

I had to rest players though I still have players 17 18 28 fatigue etc .

23rd May 21 3:06 AM
SonicNiko
Posts 14
Quote:
Originally posted by AKRAZY
this is happening to me, a lot of players are fatigued as I'm overhualing and have a smaller squad, also ratings have dropped too, its hard to rotate when you have 5-6 midfielders and the ones that play gain +5 fatigue and the ones thats rested -2 fatigue :L

lost 2 games 3-0 back to back after going 96 games unbeaten, but the 2nd game was like oh well I've lost my streak now, I did play really weak squad, newly promoted youths etc.

I had to rest players though I still have players 17 18 28 fatigue etc .

Yes, when there are few players in the squad, and there may also be injuries, it is difficult to maintain good endurance, but as I understand it, you cannot raise above 20-25%, otherwise there will be draws and losses

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game