ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
29th Aug 16 9:13 AM
Carax
Posts 626
Clubs with squad issues
There are a lot of clubs with serious squad problems these days.

The announced changes aiming at fixing a transfer market which can't meet up with demand, have been delayed.

I feel that it is urgent to do something to relieve the pressure. Maybe less strict squad number limits for a period? The game risks losing many managers if this goes on.

29th Aug 16 9:24 AM
mitchell
Posts 481
The news article about new developments says that the player agents should be ready by autumn, that's just 3 weeks away. If things are on target then that should sort out a few issues. That's a very big IF as to if timescales are on target of course. I really think that in the meantime youths promoted by clubs with less than 17 players should always promote.

29th Aug 16 10:21 AM
acol_arnie
Posts 518
I have 18 players in my squad and will start to get warning messages about squad size in a week's time.

It really would be nice to clear up *explicitly* how squad size is calculated ...

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game