ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
General Discussions
« Prev1234Next »
17th Jul 17 5:04 AM
Doink
Posts 56
Quote:
Originally posted by scotty1962
Let me visualise this for you...

Im in a Hawaiian shirt, big cigar, and a pine apple shaped glass with 4 straws and one of those umbrellas sticking out of the top. White trousers and some crazy brown shoes, and Im shaking a maraca in my left hand, while drinking and dropping my shades down a little...huh...huh yeah...yeah oooOOO yeah and dance...

shimmy shimmy

I'm having what you are on Scotty!!

17th Jul 17 7:57 AM
scotty1962
Posts 2,584
Quote:
Originally posted by Doink
I'm having what you are on Scotty!!

No seriously don't, the dead horse I woke up to this morning will vouch for it!

aaaaaAAAAAA and dance

17th Jul 17 1:21 PM
roland68
Posts 431
Quote:
Have you set sail on a permanent wind up Roland?

17th Jul 17 1:31 PM
KevinHann
Posts 957
Quote:
Originally posted by roland68

Permanent or temporary ronald yes no?

17th Jul 17 1:46 PM
roland68
Posts 431
Quote:
Originally posted by KevinHann
Permanent or temporary ronald yes no?

I have no idea what bit of my post about the extra 500 seats did he think was a wind-up, Kiven.

17th Jul 17 3:12 PM
stripey
Posts 1,295
Quote:

Im in a Hawaiian shirt, big cigar, and a pine apple shaped glass with 4 straws and one of those umbrellas sticking out of the top. White trousers and some crazy brown shoes, and Im shaking a maraca in my left hand, while drinking and dropping my shades down a little...huh...huh yeah...yeah oooOOO yeah and dance...

shimmy shimmy

Too much information, scotty.

17th Jul 17 4:17 PM
Wolfenstolme
Posts 58
Quote:

shimmy shimmy

Very vivid, I can actually imagine all this occuring as I read it but how'd you type with the pineapple drink in one hand and maraca in the other?

Such are the mysteries I am left to ponder.

17th Jul 17 4:27 PM
stripey_2nd
Posts 136
Quote:
Originally posted by Wolfenstolme
Very vivid, I can actually imagine all this occuring as I read it but how'd you type with the pineapple drink in one hand and maraca in the other?

Such are the mysteries I am left to ponder.

Scotty has a manservant to do this sort of thing for him, Wolfy.

17th Jul 17 4:44 PM
Wolfenstolme
Posts 58
Haha yes! It all makes sense now.

Scotty: "Manservant! Dictate my words and actions on the Itsagoal forums post haste!"

Manservant " On which thread sir?"

Scotty "I don't care it doesn't matter post it any topic that is active right now, the lads must know what a good time I'm having! Hurry up before I finish my pineapple drink!"

17th Jul 17 5:41 PM
scotty1962
Posts 2,584

17th Jul 17 7:22 PM
PeppermintBoy
Posts 1,356
Ah, a man servant. That makes more sense that what I'd imagined. He was using dictation where I imagined he was typing with his di... his "eleventh finger".

17th Jul 17 8:24 PM
scotty1962
Posts 2,584
lol !

My man servant is called Watson...Doctor Watson.

I often wallow away the evenings in my smoking jacket, puffing away on my pipe, one foot on the hearth of the fireplace, one arm on the mantel shelf, talking about all of the adventures Ive been on, some very frightful ones as well, no less.

Watson sitting across the room in his armchair looking at my amazement.

17th Jul 17 8:29 PM
stripey
Posts 1,295
It's a pity you can't play the violin, though, Scotty.
And that deerstalker hat doesn't go with your complexion.

18th Jul 17 10:35 AM
scotty1962
Posts 2,584
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
It's a pity you can't play the violin, though, Scotty.
And that deerstalker hat doesn't go with your complexion.

haha!

Im more into the drums tbh, but yeah doesn't quite fit with the whole Sherlock Holmes look does it!

19th Jul 17 11:34 AM
dougcfc78_2nd
Posts 9
Just had my 1st home game since new stand open I had nearly 10,000 very strange that I can still buy se quadrant to finish 1st tier

19th Jul 17 11:42 AM
stripey
Posts 1,295
Quote:
Originally posted by dougcfc78_2nd
Just had my 1st home game since new stand open I had nearly 10,000 very strange that I can still buy se quadrant to finish 1st tier

So it looks like you've got the potential for five quadrants and you've at least got what you paid for, then?

19th Jul 17 4:26 PM
dougcfc78_2nd
Posts 9
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
So it looks like you've got the potential for five quadrants and you've at least got what you paid for, then?

Yes it looks that way I always thought the 1st tier had as capacity of 10,000

20th Jul 17 11:37 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 1,752
This issue has now been resolved.

« Prev1234Next »

Copyright © 2017 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game