ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
15th May 23 8:14 PM
Benjamin
Posts 13
Sent off.... or not?
Truglia looks to have been sent off in my last game.. 2 bookings.

But he is not suspended for my next game and there is no red card on his season stats?

In the game he was supposed to be subbed in the 70th minute and didn't happend so I presume he was indeed sent off.

Am I missing something

16th May 23 1:00 PM
TopGun2
Posts 569
The lesser spotted double booking but forgot to send him off until the sub time error. Looks like a bug.

16th May 23 4:40 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Yes, I think it's a display bug. He only ever received one yellow card in the game. He previously had 2 yellows in league games and this one made it his third - which tallies with his statistics and why he's still available for the next match.

As to why he didn't get subbed off, either:

a) you're mistaken in your instructions (or the condition wasn't met?) or

b) the game says 'if a player has a red card or 2 yellow cards displayed against his name, no substitution can occur' So even if it's a display bug he won't be subbed off.

Another thing that I can think of is that ordinarily when a player is given 2 yellows, the first yellow and time of that yellow is displayed and then 2 yellows and the time of the second yellow is displayed. That's how I remember it anyway and I'm not 100% sure. I haven't had a match this season where a player has received 2 (confirmed) yellows.

Has anyone?

16th May 23 5:07 PM
Benjamin
Posts 13
Well I'm baffled, it does look like at some point he did get sent off as his stats for the game looked to me like he played less than a half.

I mean I can't complain just didn't know if he decided to strike during the game

16th May 23 5:12 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
Originally posted by Benjamin
Well I'm baffled, it does look like at some point he did get sent off as his stats for the game looked to me like he played less than a half.

I mean I can't complain just didn't know if he decided to strike during the game

Either that or Graham Poll reffed the game...

16th May 23 5:22 PM
Benjamin
Posts 13
9 yellow cars in a game with agg 8 and 6 with a ghost sending off refs Gotta be on work experience!

Will just write it off as iag review panel have rescinded the red of lack of evidence and move on

16th May 23 8:17 PM
ironpsycho
Posts 113
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Yes, I think it's a display bug. He only ever received one yellow card in the game. He previously had 2 yellows in league games and this one made it his third - which tallies with his statistics and why he's still available for the next match.

b) the game says 'if a player has a red card or 2 yellow cards displayed against his name, no substitution can occur' So even if it's a display bug he won't be subbed off.

Another thing that I can think of is that ordinarily when a player is given 2 yellows, the first yellow and time of that yellow is displayed and then 2 yellows and the time of the second yellow is displayed. That's how I remember it anyway and I'm not 100% sure. I haven't had a match this season where a player has received 2 (confirmed) yellows.

Has anyone?

I had similar in my league cup game against Duncdee Jams.
My striker got double yellow after 32 mins, which I thought was a bit harsh.
I didn?t really take any notice of it to be fair.

16th May 23 9:11 PM
pleasant_2nd
Posts 1,193
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise

Has anyone?

Aargh!! I knew I should never have said anything.

My match at 6pm saw Revell receive a yellow card on 52 minutes. Then on 81 minutes he received a 2nd yellow. So my memory isn't all that shot.

Anyway, there's a definite bug involved for Benjamin here. I just have no idea what it is!

(Bloody RG...)

16th May 23 9:35 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
And the match report stats has 4 yellow cards in total which includes his 2 yellows AND he's banned for the next league match.

17th May 23 3:16 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 277
Something I was thinking of - on the odd occasion I've seen a match where two (or more) goals are scored in the same minute. Could Truglia have had two yellow cards in the same minute which the game engine correctly identified as a sending off but which wasn't handled properly in the post-match report and the ban system?

All idle speculation, but what else is there to do of a Wednesday afternoon?

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game