ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
« Prev1Next »
8th Apr 24 7:28 PM
rambocat_2nd
Posts 15
continued misadventures of my 2nd account
you may remember my 10m transfer typo. well now ive put myself into another bind.

due to the fact i was not able to lose my round 2 cup match (i really tried hard to), i now have two matches in one day with only 19 players in my squad. on top of that i have two midfielders out injured or with a knock. so i only have 3 midfielders available for two matches.
on top of that i play jaggy thistle the next day.
yes its my own fault, i know.

perhaps there should be tactical option to play to lose?

8th Apr 24 8:16 PM
Firesilver
Posts 983
Just pay the same players in both matches and then give them a couple of days' rest in training afterwards?

As far as I'm aware, there's no ill effects from players playing in two matches on the same day- although of course they will be a bit tired for the second one.

9th Apr 24 8:28 AM
operation_ivy
Posts 18
you should be fine, i've often had 2 cup games and a reserve match on the same day and have had to play a few players in all 3

9th Apr 24 8:22 PM
rambocat_2nd
Posts 15
*fingers crossed*

9th Apr 24 8:25 PM
andyoz
Posts 176
I've lost count of how many times I've had a cup game and an Inter cup game on the same day. It's no problem, just give your players the day off training.

9th Apr 24 9:14 PM
Mr_Cantona
Posts 18
Do InterCup matches have any bearing on club rating?

10th Apr 24 1:11 AM
roland68
Posts 979
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr_Cantona
Do InterCup matches have any bearing on club rating?

They certainly do.

10th Apr 24 8:15 PM
andyoz
Posts 176
Ironically after posting about Inter matches yesterday, I completely forgot I had one and forgot to do my team! Needless to say, I lost!

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game