ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
10th Mar 18 9:15 AM
FulchesterUnited
Posts 373
Players name
My new striker is called Klöpffel but when ever he scores it turns into a mess of capital letters and symbols? Can this be changed?

10th Mar 18 9:17 AM
bluelightning
Posts 206
Theres many players with graphical/grammatical errors

My ST F.San Martin, the game doesnt even list the second part of his name beecause the i has an accent in it.

10th Mar 18 10:00 AM
FulchesterUnited
Posts 373
Must be a easy fix though?

10th Mar 18 10:05 AM
Lovemaster2nd
Posts 263
Quote:
Originally posted by FulchesterUnited
Oh do stop moaning Fulchester can't you see Stripey's mad already.

10th Mar 18 4:41 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
My new striker is called Klöpffel but when ever he scores it turns into a mess of capital letters and symbols? Can this be changed?

Ron had a go at this a while back but only sorted the problem in a couple of cases. (So I don't think it's an easy fix really).

There are still a host of occasions where the bug happens. These are all listed in the Mod forum for Ron's attention.

10th Mar 18 5:00 PM
bluelightning
Posts 206
Quote:

I doubt it, i would assume that the site works on a different language code to what the Match engine does which is probably what is causing the errors.

To fix it gamewide would require the Match Engine to be rebuilt with the same language code but i would hazard a guess and say the problem is the Match Engines Language code was used because the website code cannot be used and vice versa. Otherwise why would Ron build a game using 2 different codes?

10th Mar 18 7:35 PM
FulchesterUnited
Posts 373
Quote:
Originally posted by bluelightning
I doubt it, i would assume that the site works on a different language code to what the Match engine does which is probably what is causing the errors.

To fix it gamewide would require the Match Engine to be rebuilt with the same language code but i would hazard a guess and say the problem is the Match Engines Language code was used because the website code cannot be used and vice versa. Otherwise why would Ron build a game using 2 different codes?

Noted then not a quick fix. Well not for IAG anyway.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game