ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev12Next »
20th Mar 17 8:09 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Heres another weird one and so I may as well post it here -

Subject: Player Contract Negotiations.
Sent: Monday 20th March 20:00
To:
Dear scotty1962,

We have heard back from midfielder Bunrakuken Iwanami regarding the contract we have offered him. It is bad news: he is not happy with the deal we are offering him.

Click here to review the offer

Regards,
Ronaldo Cavalcanti

Secretary, Peaky Blinders FC

Then -

Subject: Transfer Latest.
To:
Dear scotty1962,

Good news! We have just heard from Wirral County regarding their midfielder.
They have accepted our offer and we have agreed terms with midfielder, Bunrakuken Iwanami.

He has already arrived at the club and so I am sure you would like to welcome him to Peaky Blinders FC.

Regards,
Ronaldo Cavalcanti

Whats that all about then, same date, same update....

20th Mar 17 8:48 PM
mitchell
Posts 481
Quote:
Originally posted by scotty1962

To:
Dear scotty1962,

We have heard back from midfielder Bunrakuken Iwanami regarding the contract we have offered him. It is bad news: he is not happy with the deal we are offering him.

Regards,
Ronaldo Cavalcanti

Then -

To:
Dear scotty1962,

They have accepted our offer and we have agreed terms with midfielder, Bunrakuken Iwanami.

He has already arrived at the club and so I am sure you would like to welcome him to Peaky Blinders FC.

Regards,
Ronaldo Cavalcanti

I think that means he rejected your contract offer but if it's the 4th update since bidding closed he'll sign with you regardless but sign at what he asked for rather than what you offered. Check his contract, I'm guessing it doesn't match the offer you made?

23rd Mar 17 12:08 AM
roland68
Posts 980
Quote:

If a players listing finishes lets say today, at the 8pm update you start negs. at the 8am update he comes back with a bad attitude and refuses your offer [lol] then at the next 8pm update if he still hasnt accepted you go again at the 8am update, then again at the 8pm update. So at no point inbetween any of those updates would you not be able to improve your offer for him to either accept or decline, so unless Ive misunderstood what you have said Roland, you wouldnt need more than 1 update to adjust your offer...

Right, you can always adjust your offer but, in this scenario, Mitchell said that the player was considering the offer (i.e no refusal, no acceptance) and that he chose not to improve the offer but instead, chose to wait for a decision which in my experience usually comes 2 or 3, or maybe even 4, updates after an offer was made..

23rd Mar 17 12:16 AM
roland68
Posts 980
Quote:

To:
Dear scotty1962,

Regards,
Ronaldo Cavalcanti

Then -

To:
Dear scotty1962,

Regards,
Ronaldo Cavalcanti

As Mitchell says, it seems like the 4th round of offers on a transfer player. Your offer wasn't good enough so, the message was sent to say your offer was rejected...

However, you were at this stage either 1) The only bidder or 2) The highest bidder where none of the bidders had successfully negotiated a contract.

So, the transfer system decided to give you the player and you'll probably see his terms and conditions match what he was asking for..

23rd Mar 17 7:54 AM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Yes, I realised not long after I posted that its what you have both said, *edit button was no longer available.

Not being able to get online I now remember I missed at least 1 update, forgot that the 8pm was going to be the last update before my board stepped in and signed him regardless.

His wages are a joke, lol, and I had him close to accepting a much lower wage , just missing that 1 update has cost me.

« Prev12Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game