ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
4th Jan 17 11:44 AM
DJ88RUL
Posts 69
Game not starting...?
Not sure if it's in fact a problem or it's just me who doesn't know how to read this but:

I have a reserve game squeduled for Wed 4 Jan 17 11:00.
The site clock and date state Wed 4 Jan 13:40 at the moment i am writing.
I must add that I live in Romania (GMT +2)

The problem is...shouldn't this match have started already?

4th Jan 17 12:41 PM
roland68
Posts 972
It should have finished already! Check your "CLUB" page for the result.

Our reserve match was played ok this morning, so there's no problem with the site

4th Jan 17 1:12 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,324
Quote:
Originally posted by DJ88RUL
Not sure if it's in fact a problem or it's just me who doesn't know how to read this but:

I have a reserve game squeduled for Wed 4 Jan 17 11:00.
The site clock and date state Wed 4 Jan 13:40 at the moment i am writing.
I must add that I live in Romania (GMT +2)

The problem is...shouldn't this match have started already?

I can see the match in your fixtures list (and that of your opponent.

When and what time was the match arranged please?

4th Jan 17 7:42 PM
DJ88RUL
Posts 69
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
I can see the match in your fixtures list (and that of your opponent.

When and what time was the match arranged please?

I sent a request last night around 22:00 and then didn't check my team again. Dunno for sure when he accepted the match, but I also checked this morning around 10:00 (one hour before the game should have started) and it was already accepted.

It raised questions when it didn't say "1 hour before the match".

Really strange. Especially because the game still shows in my fixtures list and when I click CLUB or MATCH DAY

4th Jan 17 7:50 PM
cristianzambrana
Posts 363
Quote:
I sent a request last night around 22:00 and then didn't check my team again. Dunno for sure when he accepted the match, but I also checked this morning around 10:00 (one hour before the game should have started) and it was already accepted.

Really strange. Especially because the game still shows in my fixtures list and when I click CLUB or MATCH DAY
I think i had trouble seeing a reserve match result once which had already finished. Maybe see if its under competitions and then reserve match or friendly. If it was played hopefully it will be ok after update. But im sure I found it under club and then fixture list.

4th Jan 17 7:53 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,324
Quote:

I can only assume that your opponent accepted the match after the 9.00am GMT kick off time (or maybe the 8.45am warm up time)

Perhaps barcelonadan can tell us when he confirmed the match.

5th Jan 17 12:11 AM
DJ88RUL
Posts 69
I see that the game is still squeduled for yesterday 4th, even after the update...really strange

And I am 100% sure it was already confirmed at least 30 to 60 minutes before the kick off time (I logged in to see if he confirmed the match, the moment I woke up)

Not to bothered about this bug/glitch because I just wanted to get some match fitness for my youngsters, but I was really curious if it happened before

21st Jan 22 12:19 PM
djrejects
Posts 6
Hi, I'm a beginner and wanted to ask how I can setup reserve and friendly matches.

Do they count towards training and if so, any ideas how?

21st Jan 22 12:41 PM
TopGun2
Posts 566
Quote:
Originally posted by djrejects
Hi, I'm a beginner and wanted to ask how I can setup reserve and friendly matches.

Do they count towards training and if so, any ideas how?

Hi, welcome to the game!

Friendlies are only available to subscribers and have no benefits or impact on player fitness, morale, training etc.

Reserve matches do affect players' morale, match fitness and fatigue which in turn affect training. Reserve games can be arranged by going to Competitions>Reserve Matches and sending an invite to a team. Usually people go to the reserve matches section of this forum to ask for other managers who want to play a game. Some people will agree to be 'reserve buddies' so they agree to play each other on every available reserve date.

22nd Jan 22 9:27 PM
djrejects
Posts 6
Quote:
Originally posted by TopGun2
Hi, welcome to the game!

Friendlies are only available to subscribers and have no benefits or impact on player fitness, morale, training etc.

Reserve matches do affect players' morale, match fitness and fatigue which in turn affect training. Reserve games can be arranged by going to Competitions>Reserve Matches and sending an invite to a team. Usually people go to the reserve matches section of this forum to ask for other managers who want to play a game. Some people will agree to be 'reserve buddies' so they agree to play each other on every available reserve date.

Thank you TopGun2

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game