ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
16th Apr 18 10:28 AM
roland68
Posts 972
Youth contract extended by 168 days !!
I have just extended the contract of a youth player with 5 days remaining which should have been at a cost of 156733.

For some reason his contract has been extended by 3 seasons, 168 days instead of 56 days and now shows that he has 173 days remaining.

I wouldn't have minded too much but I've been charged for 3 seasons too, my financial expenses show youth academy costs of 470199 for this player. As he's 16 years old, he's not going to be here another 3 seasons so that's money down the drain.

Is this a known bug ?

16th Apr 18 12:47 PM
mackfishy
Posts 56
Quote:
Originally posted by roland68
I have just extended the contract of a youth player with 5 days remaining which should have been at a cost of 156733.

For some reason his contract has been extended by 3 seasons, 168 days instead of 56 days and now shows that he has 173 days remaining.

I wouldn't have minded too much but I've been charged for 3 seasons too, my financial expenses show youth academy costs of 470199 for this player. As he's 16 years old, he's not going to be here another 3 seasons so that's money down the drain.

Is this a known bug ?

aye you hit the renew button three times. Happened to me, and after 56 days in the academy pooooff he'll disappear. Just like that. At least I think so lol. Could have sworn I had 6 youths

17th Apr 18 5:43 PM
roland68
Posts 972
Quote:
Originally posted by mackfishy
aye you hit the renew button three times. Happened to me, and after 56 days in the academy pooooff he'll disappear. Just like that. At least I think so lol. Could have sworn I had 6 youths

You got the same did you, Mackfishy?. Three seasons extension?

17th Apr 18 11:11 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by roland68
You got the same did you, Mackfishy?. Three seasons extension?

It's happened to a few people Roland. The old multiple click

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game