ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
General Discussions
« Prev123Next »
4th Nov 18 1:41 AM
Beerbaron
Posts 6
also any1 know how to get an old account back. if im coming back id like to use my old account. i put in the forgot password bit but got no email from iag

4th Nov 18 9:47 AM
Denny
Posts 357
Quote:
Originally posted by Beerbaron
also any1 know how to get an old account back. if im coming back id like to use my old account. i put in the forgot password bit but got no email from iag

One of the mods will pick this up and should get back to you.

4th Nov 18 9:49 AM
ozzymac
Posts 2,862
Quote:
Originally posted by Denny
One of the mods will pick this up and should get back to you.

Talk about pressure

4th Nov 18 12:58 PM
Denny
Posts 357
Quote:
Originally posted by ozzymac
Talk about pressure

It'll give you something to do instead of sitting in the bar with stripey and pleasant.

5th Nov 18 12:49 AM
chicane
Posts 1
I have also returned recently to give the game another go. I played back when there were close to 3k accounts though.
I have noticed a few changes which are nice, of course still many changes which clearly will never happen.

Sad to see the number of managers playing these days, especially when you take into account how many have 2 teams.

Lovemaster, the game is what it is and can be enjoyed. I was once a subscriber but with the game's state as it is, there is no way I will be subscribing again. In 10 years there has been so little change.
This does not make managers that do not subscribe lazy or not care about the game because we are still here playing it.

5th Nov 18 7:20 PM
kenny
Posts 30
sup dudes. original author of this post "beerbaron". huge thanks to ozzy for helping me find this account again.

6th Nov 18 12:11 PM
dazstag1967
Posts 104
welcome back kenny!

7th Nov 18 2:57 AM
kenny
Posts 30
Quote:
Originally posted by dazstag1967
welcome back kenny!

thanks. i just gotta try find a team now

8th Nov 18 10:00 AM
stripey
Posts 2,616
Quote:
Originally posted by Denny
It'll give you something to do instead of sitting in the bar with stripey and pleasant.

Oh, those myths!

« Prev123Next »

Copyright © 2018 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game