ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop
   

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
General Discussions
« Prev1Next »
10th Jan 19 8:13 PM
FulchesterUnited
Posts 341
Players hate training!?
I?ve got a 24 year old winger who was asked to practice shooting on low due to up and coming matches and dropped from 93 to 91 tonight.

Boy that kid really hates training.

He did just win the league, so maybe just over indulged a little too much.

Anyone had anything similar?
 
10th Jan 19 8:48 PM
KevinHann
Posts 699
All the time, ever since players reached their cap. Nothing new.
 
10th Jan 19 10:05 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 3,436
Quote:
Originally posted by FulchesterUnited
I?ve got a 24 year old winger who was asked to practice shooting on low due to up and coming matches and dropped from 93 to 91 tonight.

Boy that kid really hates training.

He did just win the league, so maybe just over indulged a little too much.

Anyone had anything similar?


You're not any relation to Dave Price are you?
 
10th Jan 19 10:07 PM
stripey
Posts 2,898
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
You're not any relation to Dave Price are you?
 
10th Jan 19 11:05 PM
FulchesterUnited
Posts 341
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
You're not any relation to Dave Price are you?


Mod humour?
 
10th Jan 19 11:13 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 3,436
Quote:
Originally posted by FulchesterUnited
Mod humour?


Sorry, yes.

Just a bit of whimsy.
 
10th Jan 19 11:46 PM
KevinHann
Posts 699
Wow, I didn't get that one
 
11th Jan 19 8:03 AM
ozzymac_2nd
Posts 119
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
You're not any relation to Dave Price are you?


Laarf
 
11th Jan 19 2:23 PM
KevinHann
Posts 699
I still don't get what the joke is, do you mean Dave Price the American weather forecaster?

Oh, and congrats on the title, Tom.
 
11th Jan 19 3:27 PM
Lovemaster
Posts 496
There used to be a manager on here called Dave Price, (a good few seasons ago)he used to manage Woolwich Arsenal.

By his profile, he was pushing the wrong side of 80.

An "auld burnt oot biker"

Is it him?
 
11th Jan 19 3:33 PM
Lovemaster
Posts 496
Quote:
Originally posted by Lovemaster
There used to be a manager on here called Dave Price, (a good few seasons ago)he used to manage Woolwich Arsenal.

By his profile, he was pushing the wrong side of 80.

An "auld burnt oot biker"

Is it him?
There also used to be a mod called Dave. (Could be him)
 
11th Jan 19 6:55 PM
ozzymac
Posts 3,069
Quote:
Originally posted by Lovemaster
There used to be a manager on here called Dave Price, (a good few seasons ago)he used to manage Woolwich Arsenal.

By his profile, he was pushing the wrong side of 80.

An "auld burnt oot biker"

Is it him?


Yep
 
11th Jan 19 7:53 PM
Lovemaster
Posts 496
Well, I always thought, (Stripey apart) that he has to be the oldest geezer on here.
 
11th Jan 19 8:00 PM
ozzymac
Posts 3,069
Quote:
Originally posted by Lovemaster
Well, I always thought, (Stripey apart) that he has to be the oldest geezer on here.


Stripey and Pleasant would be neck and neck
 
11th Jan 19 8:05 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 3,436
Quote:
Originally posted by ozzymac
Stripey and Pleasant would be neck and neck


Are you kidding me?

Stripey is nobbut a lad, the whippersnapper!
 
11th Jan 19 8:09 PM
ozzymac
Posts 3,069
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Are you kidding me?

Stripey is nobbut a lad, the whippersnapper!


 
« Prev1Next »
 
 

Copyright © 2019 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game