ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
1st Nov 16 2:35 PM
feribon
Posts 14
Players coming back from suspension, with new yellow cards.
Is happening to me that two or three players who were suspended for yellow card, then that they fulfill the sanction, they are back with the yellow card after a new sanction.

It is correct that this is thus?

4th Nov 16 1:59 PM
PeppermintBoy
Posts 1,358
Quote:
Originally posted by feribon
Is happening to me that two or three players who were suspended for yellow card, then that they fulfill the sanction, they are back with the yellow card after a new sanction.

It is correct that this is thus?

I've seen that too today.

Just had a midfielder return from a 2 match ban, and he has a yellow card against his name saying he's one booking away from a 3 match ban. He has had 8 yellow cards this season.

I know this is an old bug, and I've normally experienced it in the final days of a season, but now we have stricter referees, it will become a more common bug.

The next suspensions should be every 3 yellow cards after 8. So after 11 yellows, there is a 3 match ban. The yellow card warning should only be appearing after 10 yellows.

4th Nov 16 2:16 PM
colins70
Posts 335
Got it as well
Player available today after a 2 match ban now straightaway 1 yellow from a 3 match ban.

4th Nov 16 6:17 PM
mitchell
Posts 481
Quote:
Originally posted by colins70
Got it as well
Player available today after a 2 match ban now straightaway 1 yellow from a 3 match ban.

He won't actually get banned until he has another 3 bookings, it's just a display error rather than the suspension actually happening too early.

4th Nov 16 7:28 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by mitchell
He won't actually get banned until he has another 3 bookings, it's just a display error rather than the suspension actually happening too early.

This is correct. From the help files

2 Yellow Cards in one match lead to a 1-match ban
5 Yellow Cards during the league season lead to a 1-match ban.
8 Yellow Cards during the league season (i.e. 5 plus 3 more) lead to a 2-match ban.
Thereafter, each 3 additional Yellow Cards will lead to a 3-match ban.

5th Nov 16 9:33 AM
PeppermintBoy
Posts 1,358
I know it's only a display bug, but I know that I rested key players unnecessarily twice towards the end of a season due to this. Other managers made me aware that it was a big after the event. Obviously new managers are going to fall foul of this too, especially as it is much more likely to occur. I already have 2 players on 8 yellows, which means I will see the bug on 2 players already.

I am also wondering what happens when a player has 10 yellow cards. Will we be missing a warning that the player is on the verge of a big ban? I've unnecessarily rested players on the last day of the season before, will I be unnecessarily be risking a big ban this time around?

Has anybody already seen what is displayed once a player has 9, 10 or 11 yellows in the league?

5th Nov 16 9:37 AM
acol_arnie
Posts 518
Quote:
Originally posted by PeppermintBoy
Has anybody already seen what is displayed once a player has 9, 10 or 11 yellows in the league?

Probably next week I'll let you know should it happen

5th Nov 16 11:30 AM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,326
Quote:
Originally posted by PeppermintBoy
I know it's only a display bug, but I know that I rested key players unnecessarily twice towards the end of a season due to this. Other managers made me aware that it was a big after the event. Obviously new managers are going to fall foul of this too, especially as it is much more likely to occur. I already have 2 players on 8 yellows, which means I will see the bug on 2 players already.

I am also wondering what happens when a player has 10 yellow cards. Will we be missing a warning that the player is on the verge of a big ban? I've unnecessarily rested players on the last day of the season before, will I be unnecessarily be risking a big ban this time around?

I agree it can be misleading and could lead to managers resting players unnecessarily.

I have a player on 10 yellows. The warning is there on the team selection page against the yellow card symbol:

'One yellow card away from a 3 match suspension'

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game