ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
« Prev1Next »
27th Jun 20 2:10 PM
RockStar
Posts 18
Spending your money
so i found myself in a very good position financially at the min but i know there will ve a point when ill still have 90m in the bank

My question is tax how much will i loose

27th Jun 20 2:28 PM
TopGun2
Posts 191
If you go into the help area and the "What's under the club tab" section then you'll find a bit on how tax works.

In short it's all about how much your cash has gone up in the season, not about how much cash you've got. If you start the season with 90m and end it with 90m then you won't pay any tax but if you start with 80m and finish with 90m then you'll be paying tax.

27th Jun 20 2:30 PM
RockStar
Posts 18
What if i had 10m and now have 100m

27th Jun 20 2:36 PM
TopGun2
Posts 191
Quote:
Originally posted by RockStar
What if i had 10m and now have 100m

You need to go and ready the help section I mentioned for the exact details but that would be a profit of 90m, mostly taxed at 40% so you'd pay something like 35m tax. You;d be much better off to spend it on players or stadium upgrades or something.

27th Jun 20 2:37 PM
RockStar
Posts 18
ya just trying to fibd the info now

27th Jun 20 2:47 PM
RockStar
Posts 18
better start my plan now was hoping it was about 20% wanted to take my club back to basics then start again

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2020 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game