ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
« Prev12Next »
2nd Apr 24 8:45 PM
ironpsycho_2nd
Posts 189
My turn now,
Main striker out for season with fractured leg.
Only played two games

18th Apr 24 8:15 PM
FootballM_2nd
Posts 129
Three in one day

Dear FootballM_2nd

The following player(s) picked up an injury:

Angelar Zhivkov (Defender).
Steve Needler (Midfielder).
Prakash Avcha (Midfielder).

Two picked up during the match today, one during training.

18th Apr 24 8:32 PM
ironpsycho_2nd
Posts 189
Quote:
Originally posted by ironpsycho_2nd
My turn now,
Main striker out for season with fractured leg.
Only played two games

Other main striker now injured!

19th Apr 24 12:44 AM
Firesilver
Posts 983
My FA 90 youth striker was promoted 3 days ago and turned 18 yesterday. It appears that he might have partied just a little too much and is already out for a week with a "hamstring strain"

19th Apr 24 2:37 PM
ironpsycho_2nd
Posts 189
Quote:
Originally posted by Firesilver
My FA 90 youth striker was promoted 3 days ago and turned 18 yesterday. It appears that he might have partied just a little too much and is already out for a week with a "hamstring strain"

26th Apr 24 9:22 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 281
Quote:

I think my future star GK does boxing in his spare time...broken ribs within a couple of weeks of promotion

29th Apr 24 9:05 PM
Mr_Cantona
Posts 17
Tomorrow I face a manager less team, the goalie got injured in todays game, will he be replaced in tomorrow?s game by the substitute goalie or by the third goalie in the squad, not currently selected for tomorrow?s game?

29th Apr 24 9:07 PM
stripey
Posts 6,150
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr_Cantona
Tomorrow I face a manager less team, the goalie got injured in todays game, will he be replaced in tomorrow?s game by the substitute goalie or by the third goalie in the squad, not currently selected for tomorrow?s game?
Isn't that up to you to decide, Mr C?

29th Apr 24 9:15 PM
Mr_Cantona
Posts 17
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
Isn't that up to you to decide, Mr C?

I was referring to the other team, not mine..

29th Apr 24 9:31 PM
Firesilver
Posts 983
Generally I've found that unmanaged teams will replace an injured player with one that isn't already in the line up- which includes the substitutes. So they will probably play the third-choice goalkeeper.

That being said, it's not a sure-fire thing, so don't get too overconfident and play your reserves!

29th Apr 24 9:43 PM
Mr_Cantona
Posts 17
Quote:
Generally I've found that unmanaged teams will replace an injured player with one that isn't already in the line up- which includes the substitutes. So they will play the third-choice goalkeeper.

That being said, it's not a sure-fire thing, so don't get too overconfident and play your reserves!

Thanks FS.

30th Apr 24 3:03 PM
Mr_Cantona
Posts 17
Quote:
Generally I've found that unmanaged teams will replace an injured player with one that isn't already in the line up- which includes the substitutes. So they will play the third-choice goalkeeper.

The opposite to the above actually happend.

30th Apr 24 3:06 PM
Firesilver
Posts 983
I did say generally... it isn't a sure-fire thing. Hope you get a good result regardless.

30th Apr 24 5:32 PM
Mr_Cantona
Posts 17
Quote:
I did say generally... it isn't a sure-fire thing. Hope you get a good result regardless.

As it happens I didn?t, but probably for the best in the long term.

30th Apr 24 8:35 PM
cristianzambrana
Posts 364
I just got my two experienced keepers injured in the same game. My new keeper from the youth team is also injured so it leaves me with no keepers.
Actually spend alot of money this season to try to get closer to the next level. It didn't work as well as expected but had a hope to at least finish 6th.
Lucky I played a game today I expected to lose anyway and have a poor team in the upcoming cup game. Should be an interesting match to be playing a bad team but with no keeper. Could see a lot of goals.

« Prev12Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game