ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
General Discussions
« Prev1Next »
6th Jan 19 10:01 PM
Littlemonkey
Posts 2
New manager
Hi.

I recently took over Chawberry Wood in Italian Serie D. I played the last 4 games or so of last season and all the games this season.

I'm currently top and unbeaten with 3 games to go and have improved my teams rating quite a bit but I'm always open to suggestions or hints.

7th Jan 19 12:04 PM
morley
Posts 54
maybe having a look at your attendances might help.

Having over five thousand stood outside is not ideal.

Also checking your players FIXED ATTRIBUTES against other clubs players might help you improve your club and having the best player at your club (worth ten or more million on the transfer market) only playing two games all season

7th Jan 19 12:54 PM
colins70
Posts 345
Quote:
Originally posted by Littlemonkey
Hi.

I recently took over Chawberry Wood in Italian Serie D. I played the last 4 games or so of last season and all the games this season.

I'm currently top and unbeaten with 3 games to go and have improved my teams rating quite a bit but I'm always open to suggestions or hints.
You have gone past the 3501 threshold for new staff, but have you advertised for new staff since passing it?

Getting better staff will help your players train further and faster and improve your rankings further to get towards the 4501 threshold. You have players that should of trained better by now.
How many coaches have you got and what are their ratings?

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2019 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game