ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
4th Jun 23 8:32 PM
djrejects
Posts 6
Unable to offer staff contract
I reached the 4501 threshold and put 7 day vacancies for a Youth Coach, and 2 days later, a 7 day vacancy for a Coach. From the Youth Coach vacancies, I?ve offered an applicant a Youth Coach position, and another applicant a Coach position. The Youth Coach applicant hasn?t responded after at 1 if not 2 updates. Despite confirming the offer to the Youth Coach applicant for the Coach position, when you return to the Negotiate button to check, you?re prompted to offer the contract again. I?ve tried multiple times over 2 updates, but can never offer a contract successfully. I?m not currently negotiating with any of my current staff.

I did drop below the 4501 for a couple of days after the first ad had completed but still got the higher staff. I?m not sure why I can?t acquire either of the staff I?m offering for. I?m offering the Youth Coach what they want. For both, I get no response.

To make matters worse, because I couldn?t acquire the first Youth Coach straight away (which would boost my club rating) the 2nd ad came back 2 days of trying to get them later, below the 4501 threshold losing me 30k.

It looks like going to lose the other 30k too because I can?t land the 2 applicants on the 4501+ ads.

What?s going on?
Thanks

4th Jun 23 9:30 PM
BlueBoar
Posts 224
Quote:
Originally posted by djrejects
I reached the 4501 threshold and put 7 day vacancies for a Youth Coach, and 2 days later, a 7 day vacancy for a Coach. From the Youth Coach vacancies, I?ve offered an applicant a Youth Coach position, and another applicant a Coach position. The Youth Coach applicant hasn?t responded after at 1 if not 2 updates. Despite confirming the offer to the Youth Coach applicant for the Coach position, when you return to the Negotiate button to check, you?re prompted to offer the contract again. I?ve tried multiple times over 2 updates, but can never offer a contract successfully. I?m not currently negotiating with any of my current staff.

I did drop below the 4501 for a couple of days after the first ad had completed but still got the higher staff. I?m not sure why I can?t acquire either of the staff I?m offering for. I?m offering the Youth Coach what they want. For both, I get no response.

To make matters worse, because I couldn?t acquire the first Youth Coach straight away (which would boost my club rating) the 2nd ad came back 2 days of trying to get them later, below the 4501 threshold losing me 30k.

It looks like going to lose the other 30k too because I can?t land the 2 applicants on the 4501+ ads.

What?s going on?
Thanks

I forget what used to cause this specifically, but as long as you input exactly what the applicant asks, they should accept. I normally put comma separators in for wage* & sign on (*where wage is above 1,000).

In terms of role, this is a bit harder to explain. If you offer a scout, a coach role, they will either refuse point blank, or say, OK, but I want more money and hence you have to re-negotiate to get them signed up.

I think loyalty has an influence on their decision to take on a new role or not.

What you offer must be exactly what they are asking and anything else will usually yield no response from them, so you do have to be careful.

5th Jun 23 10:50 AM
djrejects
Posts 6
Thanks BlueBoar.
I offered the Youth Coach the Coach role again exceeding what he's asking for.
I went in and rejected all the -4500 applicants, and then returned to Negotiate. I can see that he is considering the offer now. Fingers crossed.

13th Jun 23 5:27 PM
stripey
Posts 6,152
Staff will accept a longer contract sometimes.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game