ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1234Next »
23rd Aug 18 4:43 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Quote:
Originally posted by scotty1962
My 1 sub is set for 70 minutes, so back then, and then after the match cheerio.

There ya go, it did work, so theres no bug. As an honest guy I dont mind saying I was wrong and that obviously something else [probably like PS mentioned] actually happened.

Fairplay.

23rd Aug 18 4:47 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Quote:
Originally posted by NotSoSpecialOne
mocking people with mental illness is a new low even for you Scotty, I am so pleased my mummy and daddy tell me there is a national campaign on the go to raise ignorant people's awareness to it, perhaps you should watch it?

I dont mind mocking someone who is obviously making out that he is ********, now, the fact that you can engage with conversation, mostly, and make relative decisions, I would say that you should be extremely embarrassed by your comment, and actually, you make me feel physically sick because of it, and so I will bow out of this game, as I really would not like to interact with people like you.

Thanks all

Cya.

Oh and before I go, Ozzy thx for lifting the 3 yr ban dude

Cya all.

23rd Aug 18 4:51 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Quote:
Originally posted by scotty1962
I dont mind mocking someone who is obviously making out that he is ********, now, the fact that you can engage with conversation, mostly, and make relative decisions, I would say that you should be extremely embarrassed by your comment, and actually, you make me feel physically sick because of it, and so I will bow out of this game, as I really would not like to interact with people like you.

Thanks all

Cya.

Oh and before I go, Ozzy thx for lifting the 3 yr ban dude

Cya all.

Before the tinfoil hat brigade gets started, it was a 3 yr RL forum ban.

23rd Aug 18 8:35 PM
Lovemaster2nd
Posts 263
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Buckfast?
Google Eldorado wine.

23rd Aug 18 9:01 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,331
Quote:
Originally posted by L0vemaster_2nd
Google Eldorado wine.

Haha!

I liked one comment in there:

I think you would have needed a lot of Eldorado to enjoy Eldorado..

23rd Aug 18 11:05 PM
Lovemaster
Posts 486
Quote:
Originally posted by NotSoSpecialOne
mocking people with mental illness is a new low even for you Scotty, I am so pleased my mummy and daddy tell me there is a national campaign on the go to raise ignorant people's awareness to it, perhaps you should watch it?
He wasn't mocking people with mental illness.

You are clearly not 7 years old, do you suffer from mental illness? If so, I guess you took it the wrong way.

Scotty can be an ass at times with a drink in him, but I know he wouldn't attack people that suffer from this misery.

I hope he comes back.

We just need to superglue the dummy to his lips. (to stop it being spat out).)

23rd Aug 18 11:17 PM
Lovemaster
Posts 486
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Haha!

I liked one comment in there:

Yes.

Never tried it myself.....honestly.

« Prev1234Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game