ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
22nd Aug 18 6:19 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
The match after can you try this please:

1. Name a player as sub in team selection.
2. Under subs and set pieces bring that player on for anyone at any time you choose. Click save
3. In team selection, remove that player from the subs list
4. Do nothing else,

Let's see if any old player is brought on because it should be set to 'auto' (But of course you haven't saved anything after step 2.

Ta

Yeah sure.

22nd Aug 18 7:32 PM
colins70
Posts 335
Quote:
Originally posted by scotty1962
I would imagine nothing..?

If anything and there must be a set order, 1st one, nothing, ME goes to next best thing 2nd one, Rios off Daicho on, or nothing, 3rd one one of the eleven off and Daicho on, or nothing lol

Or the ME will explode into a million and one pieces and will flip you the bird, walk off and go get a cup of Yorkshire tea!!!!

Should be interesting though!
but should nothing happen though? otherwise whats the point of Auto as an option. the thing is if you leave your bench empty the ME or Ass Man whatever fills it back up to a full bench then Auto for Auto should happen i think.

unless as said you must fill the bench then save it for auto to happen.

Now my heads hurting.

22nd Aug 18 7:41 PM
colins70
Posts 335
Quote:
The match after can you try this please:

1. Name a player as sub in team selection.
2. Under subs and set pieces bring that player on for anyone at any time you choose. Click save
3. In team selection, remove that player from the subs list
4. Do nothing else,

Let's see if any old player is brought on because it should be set to 'auto' (But of course you haven't saved anything after step 2.

Ta
But if scotty removes a player then does not save it the player will remain on the bench as normal. that wont affect anything? it just stays at the last saved point (number 2 in this case)

22nd Aug 18 7:42 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
Originally posted by colins70
But if scotty removes a player then does not save it the player will remain on the bench as normal. that wont affect anything? it just stays at the last saved point (number 2 in this case)

No, I'm asking him not to save the subs and set pieces bit.

Edit: OK save the team selection after 3

22nd Aug 18 7:46 PM
colins70
Posts 335
Quote:
No, I'm asking him not to save the subs and set pieces bit.
Same principal though pleasant, it will revert to last saved whatever he does. i know what your saying though.

22nd Aug 18 7:47 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
Same principal though pleasant, it will revert to last saved whatever he does. i know what your saying though.

But if that player isn't on the bench...

22nd Aug 18 7:49 PM
colins70
Posts 335
Quote:
But if that player isn't on the bench...
Then he should not come on. We shall see what happens.

22nd Aug 18 7:53 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:

We shall indeed

This is what (didn't) happen in scotty's original post...

22nd Aug 18 8:39 PM
Lovemaster
Posts 486
I think Scotty's just made an arse of it. (done it myself)

Anything to keep a thread going, that's oor Scotty.

22nd Aug 18 8:46 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Quote:

Ofc a player wont come on if he is not on the subs bench lol not sure what PS is on about tbh...

I didnt set a sub to come on for Scriven, it was left blank, the subs that were on the bench were on the bench when I saved team selection, I then.

Let me tell you PS how I do things.

First I set my formation depending on the opposition and what it looks like they will be playing. In this case I set a 4-4-2. I selected the players I wanted in my team, then I set up the sybs bench, I save that selection. I then go to tactics and set those. I then go to sub/set pieces and I set those and save selection.

No player, no nothing of selection of subs or anything at all was changed before the collins match. The team on the sheet/in the game that was played, including the subs was all set, no one went missing, no player of his own accord left the team selection screen, nor did the disguntled subs lol.

So no player, before the match or after selection couldve been injured or match banned before the game started, not possible. The match and players for mine and collins match is as you see it if you click on that game. The sub selection was 100% selected as it was because, and I wont say all this again lol, the next match after collins, I clicked on subs/set pieces and the EXACT same sub Scriven was set, and also AUTO was set. That wouldve been IMPOSSIBLE if it hadnt already been set for the previous match, because if it hadnt been saved then it wouldnt have been there would it?

I sometimes [depending on how busy I am] do it a few hours before the match or after 8am update. And then leave it. So unless there some game 'thingy' whatever that can injury or match ban a player before a game starts then thats the only way something couldve changed.

Well anyway I wont bother reporting anything in the future.

And I hope EVERY manager in this game tomorrow has their player set to -

70 minutes sub player X and sub on - AUTO -

22nd Aug 18 8:49 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Quote:

Well Ive got my striker set Collins, You have you things set so we will see, and a possible demotion for the GM I would say for talking B....x

22nd Aug 18 9:07 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:

Well anyway I wont bother reporting anything in the future.

For God's sake!

We're trying to get to the bottom of a problem you've brought up and then you get the hump and say something like that!

Just smacks of of little boy petulance...

22nd Aug 18 9:08 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
Well Ive got my striker set Collins, You have you things set so we will see, and a possible demotion for the GM I would say for talking B....x

Up yours little boy...

As LM has said: You made an arse of it but either won't admit it or you were too drunk to remember.

22nd Aug 18 9:16 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Quote:
Up yours little boy...

As LM has said: You made an arse of it but either won't admit it or you were too drunk to remember.

That was B for baloney and a xx for you lol

Hey listen, when you can afford a bottle of Eldorado 21 yr old rum give me a shout and we can both get drunk together! So like never I know.

lmao!!

No, what you are saying is that what I am saying is B...oloney, well we shall find out tomorrow, Im hoping everyone in this game set their subs.

22nd Aug 18 9:18 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Collins game is at 12 so he will know what the score is before I will be able to report, Il be logging in around the 70 minute mark to see what happens.

22nd Aug 18 9:23 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
That was B for baloney and a xx for you lol

Hey listen, when you can afford a bottle of Eldorado 21 yr old rum give me a shout and we can both get drunk together! So like never I know.

lmao!!

No, what you are saying is that what I am saying is B...oloney, well we shall find out tomorrow, Im hoping everyone in this game set their subs.

Well thank God I can't afford Eldorado 21 yr old rum then...

22nd Aug 18 9:26 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
Originally posted by scotty
70 minutes sub player X and sub on - AUTO -

Have you saved that instruction?

22nd Aug 18 9:26 PM
NotSoSpecialOne
Posts 538
This rum doesn't even cost £100 though so hardly an expensive brand...

22nd Aug 18 9:28 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Quote:
Originally posted by NotSoSpecialOne
This rum doesn't even cost £100 though so hardly an expensive brand...

lol, you most likely never even heard of it before I mentioned it, says it all tbh.

Typical I was trying to be nice and give PS the cheaper option. By the way, out of interest, whats your expensive tipple? £200 or £300 a bottle of what??

22nd Aug 18 9:30 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Quote:
Have you saved that instruction?

Yes, saved, logged in, done, 100% saved the selection in all areas.

But Collins match is before mine so he will be able to say something before me anyway.

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game