ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
30th Jul 16 7:11 PM
taoheedovic
Posts 41
player contract
I renegotiate my striker contract he has 55 days left on his contract then i start a negotiation with him and he asked for 1 season then i gave him 1 season and i checked it when the game was updated but he was left with 54 days remaining and he have signed a contract please someone should help me no this one

30th Jul 16 10:17 PM
Denny
Posts 377
Which player is it?

30th Jul 16 10:29 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
It looks like it was Defendi.

He signed a 1 season contract 4 days ago so all looks normal.

31st Jul 16 7:09 AM
taoheedovic
Posts 41
Quote:
Originally posted by ozzymac
It looks like it was Defendi.

He signed a 1 season contract 4 days ago so all looks normal.
but he got 54 days left before he signed a new one season

31st Jul 16 8:10 AM
colins70_2nd
Posts 173
i think what he is saying is he had 1 season left and then signed another one season meaning he should now have 2 seasons left , a sort of one season extention but all thats happened is he signed for the same 1 year and is no doubt going to announce retirement in the next few days.

i think this is something that needs looking at, maybe have a contract extention option just to see if the player intends on retiring or not when they get to start that final year.

31st Jul 16 3:51 PM
taoheedovic
Posts 41
Quote:
Originally posted by colins70_2nd
i think what he is saying is he had 1 season left and then signed another one season meaning he should now have 2 seasons left , a sort of one season extention but all thats happened is he signed for the same 1 year and is no doubt going to announce retirement in the next few days.

i think this is something that needs looking at, maybe have a contract extention option just to see if the player intends on retiring or not when they get to start that final year.
you understand what I am saying he suppose to have 2 years left on his contract but he have only a season left

31st Jul 16 3:53 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by taoheedovic
you understand what I am saying he suppose to have 2 years left on his contract but he have only a season left

The one season contract replaces the existing contract, it doesn't extend it unfortunately.

31st Jul 16 4:15 PM
taoheedovic
Posts 41
Quote:
Originally posted by ozzymac
The one season contract replaces the existing contract, it doesn't extend it unfortunately.
this is nonsense

31st Jul 16 4:17 PM
taoheedovic
Posts 41
this is not how it suppose to be why will a season contract replace a previous one

31st Jul 16 4:17 PM
KevinHann
Posts 678
That is how it works in the real world, too, mate.

31st Jul 16 4:26 PM
taoheedovic
Posts 41
Quote:
Originally posted by KevinHann
That is how it works in the real world, too, mate.
it's not good at all

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game