ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
15th Nov 16 11:36 PM
Firesilver
Posts 978
Well, that's odd
I was looking at the Scottish Prem league table today because stripey's relegation battle still interests me somehow. He made a post in the local forums that his rivals, West Ham United, picked up a point today.

So I had a look and he still has a 1-point cushion despite losing his match today. Wait. Hold on a second.

The league table shows Laridae having moved up one position, and West Ham moving down.

But West Ham drew today and Laridae lost...

Whhhhhuuuuuuutttt?

16th Nov 16 11:20 AM
mitchell
Posts 481
That is odd. The points are correct so no major problem but it was Sunday's match that Laridae moved above West Ham, the arrows seem to have lasted since then for some strange reason.

16th Nov 16 11:31 AM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
It's the arrow display that's wrong and it only seems to affect the teams at the bottom of the table.

Take a look at the Bundesliga table for instance.

16th Nov 16 11:39 AM
stripey
Posts 6,150
Quote:
Originally posted by mitchell
That is odd. The points are correct so no major problem but it was Sunday's match that Laridae moved above West Ham, the arrows seem to have lasted since then for some strange reason.

Mod glue.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game