ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
8th Apr 20 9:50 PM
Stefano92
Posts 2
Transfers and searching for players
The site has been updated tonight at 8PM and now I can only search for players in the Scottish league whereas before I could switch leagues. Also at least 3/4 players I had bids on have disappeared from the players purchasing tab. Anyone have any ideas what's going on??

8th Apr 20 10:26 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,331
On day 4, only those players listed on your own league's market are visible.

From Day 5 you will see your own plus one other market. The other market will rotate on a daily basis until day 53 when all markets will be visible until day 3 of the following season.

If your bids have disappeared it probably means bids have closed and you weren't in the top 3 bidders.

8th Apr 20 10:27 PM
NookieBear
Posts 8
Hi Stefano92, for most of the season we can only have access to two different worlds transfer markets, for a limited time at the end of the season and for the starting 3 days of the new season we have access to all the worlds transfer markets. For one day (day 4 of the season) we can only see our own worlds transfer market.

As far as the missing bids are concerned, my guess is that the negotiations have started and the your bids weren?t high enough to get into the top 3. Only the top 3 bidders can enter negotiations with the selling team.

I hope that makes sense?

8th Apr 20 10:28 PM
NookieBear
Posts 8
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
On day 4, only those players listed on your own league's market are visible.

From Day 5 you will see your own plus one other market. The other market will rotate on a daily basis until day 53 when all markets will be visible until day 3 of the following season.

If your bids have disappeared it probably means bids have closed and you weren't in the top 3 bidders.

Beat me to it lol

8th Apr 20 10:29 PM
NookieBear
Posts 8
It took me a long time to type that

8th Apr 20 10:30 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,331
Quote:
Originally posted by NookieBear
It took me a long time to type that

I bet it took me twice as long NB!

8th Apr 20 10:32 PM
Stefano92
Posts 2
Oh right ok I didn't realise that after day 3 you could only see one league in the transfers. That makes sense now.
The only thing with the missing transfers I'm sure they didn't all finish/ enter negotiations today.
Thanks for the help guys

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game