ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
« Prev1Next »
8th May 24 1:36 PM
Euro_2nd
Posts 27
Struggling with attendances and TP
I have slowly built Flying Squirrels up to the point that we are a top 10 Bundesliga club, hopefully now in the mix for top 6 regularly.

We have a strong squad, good youth academy and have previously hit the magic 6501 mark for better coaches.

Over time we have invested in our stadium and its is a 40k capacity, we used to fill stadium every week in Bund 2 when winning relentlessly but that has taken a hit since going up and not flying as high in a more competitive league.

Attendances are around 65-70%, ticket prices have been dropped to 17, generating around £500k on a match day. Teams around me with similar rated teams (based on ratings points) are able to do the following:

Team 3 places above me in same division, but lower club ranking, filling out a 30k seater stadium at TP of 22, generating around £650k on a matchday.

Team 1 place above me in same division, but slightly lower club ranking, getting 85% attendance in 40k stadium at TP of 22, generating around £750k on a matchday.

My question really is how can I build up my stadium fill % and increase matchday revenues?

Is dropping the TP even lower the answer, how low can it be dropped before it doesn't actually make any more of a difference?

Advice would be very welcome

8th May 24 1:51 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 289
Quote:
Originally posted by Euro_2nd
My question really is how can I build up my stadium fill % and increase matchday revenues?

Is dropping the TP even lower the answer, how low can it be dropped before it doesn't actually make any more of a difference?

I certainly have no expert knowledge on ticket prices but this is an easy enough question to answer...your max attendance is 40,600 so the lowest ticket price that will get you more income than your current ~500,000 is 13.

I think I did see someone say something once about really low ticket prices not making much difference - less than 15 maybe?

Of course you need to look at it holistically with the merchandise income and the policing costs, but that's a start.

It's a strange one as you don't seem to be performing badly. I get 28,000 with regular oversubs at a TP of 25. Have you massively adjusted prices recently? Maybe if they were really high last season there's still that memory with your fans and they need some time to come back.

8th May 24 4:30 PM
Euro_2nd
Posts 27
Quote:
Originally posted by chyperhondriac
I certainly have no expert knowledge on ticket prices but this is an easy enough question to answer...your max attendance is 40,600 so the lowest ticket price that will get you more income than your current ~500,000 is 13.

I think I did see someone say something once about really low ticket prices not making much difference - less than 15 maybe?

Of course you need to look at it holistically with the merchandise income and the policing costs, but that's a start.

It's a strange one as you don't seem to be performing badly. I get 28,000 with regular oversubs at a TP of 25. Have you massively adjusted prices recently? Maybe if they were really high last season there's still that memory with your fans and they need some time to come back.

No drastic reduction, have incrementally decreased by 1 each time to try and boost numbers but I think finishing mid table for multiple seasons in a row has seen the attendance % gradually decrease.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game