ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Off Topic
« Prev1Next »
26th Feb 20 12:11 AM
AKRAZY
Posts 128
What you listening to?
I kind of missed this thread, was listening to a song now that gave me some nostalgia ,

Mt Eden - Sierra Leone (Dubstep)

A know a lot of you be thinking WOB WOB WOB SCREECH when I say dubstep but this song is nothing like the Poo skrillex produced, possibly the most beautiful dubstep song ever created?

No offence to skrillex fans LOL just my opinion

26th Feb 20 12:16 PM
NotSoSpecialOne
Posts 361
Concrete Angel - Extended Mix - GBX

Thank me later

27th Feb 20 8:04 AM
harribow
Posts 16
For nostalgia I'm definitely more of an 80's/ 90's girl. I like my classic and punk rock as well as alternative.

Currently though I like songs by Noah Cyrus not that I've noticed her stuff here in the UK but I saw a video about her and checked her music out. I feel she's more talented than her sister.

When listening to music I always play 2 songs which are Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen and One Night In Paris by 10cc

27th Feb 20 10:30 AM
AKRAZY
Posts 128
I like some stuff from the 80/90s I am a 90's kid but my mum used to play that kind of music while cleaning, deffo gives me some nostalgia

27th Feb 20 1:20 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 128
Nirvana - Come as you are

Take your time, hurry up, the choice is yours, don't be late

27th Feb 20 3:42 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 895
Quote:
Originally posted by AKRAZY
Nirvana - Come as you are

Take your time, hurry up, the choice is yours, don't be late

Blast from the past! I like it

27th Feb 20 9:03 PM
jamesimp
Posts 1,256
I'm off to an 80s disco Saturday so was warming up for it last night 'singing' along to The Motive by Then Jericho followed by Sound of the Crowd by the Human League before finishing with Depeche Mode and See You, a really lovely tune, performed brilliantly on The Tube.

28th Feb 20 9:34 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 128
Quote:
Originally posted by jamesimp
I'm off to an 80s disco Saturday so was warming up for it last night 'singing' along to The Motive by Then Jericho followed by Sound of the Crowd by the Human League before finishing with Depeche Mode and See You, a really lovely tune, performed brilliantly on The Tube.

nice have fun

kamakaze - BLG
kamakaze - Memories

love these 2 songs from kamakaze, bit of parental advisery though

28th Feb 20 9:42 PM
stripey
Posts 3,826
Metamorphosen - Richard Strauss

4th Mar 20 7:14 AM
AKRAZY
Posts 128
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
Metamorphosen - Richard Strauss

sounds relaxing

4th Mar 20 8:24 PM
jamesimp
Posts 1,256
Naughty Miranda - Indians In Moscow, with the classic lyric 'my goldfish are really piranhas, things aren't quite what they seem'

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2020 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game