ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Helpful Information
27th Aug 15 9:20 PM
andrei825
Posts 1
i'm new, hi! any tips for new ppl?

27th Aug 15 9:22 PM
stripey
Posts 6,150
Quote:
Originally posted by andrei825
i'm new, hi! any tips for new ppl?

Welcome, Andrei!

Start here then have a look at the threads, and ask questions!

Best of luck.

28th Aug 15 7:48 AM
Lapallanch
Posts 11
Hi, I played Itsagoal about 2 years ago before leaving the game as my results kept on making me feel stressed. Then, a few days or so, I was reading my email and I found out about the IAG reboot. So I decided to give the game a chance again, and to say the least, I'm still stressed out. My team plummeted to the bottom of Scotland's Senior League 2 after a terrible performance which earned them a 2-0 loss. I wonder what I did wrong ...

28th Aug 15 8:08 AM
IanD
Posts 90
Quote:
Originally posted by Lapallanch
Hi, I played Itsagoal about 2 years ago before leaving the game as my results kept on making me feel stressed. Then, a few days or so, I was reading my email and I found out about the IAG reboot. So I decided to give the game a chance again, and to say the least, I'm still stressed out. My team plummeted to the bottom of Scotland's Senior League 2 after a terrible performance which earned them a 2-0 loss. I wonder what I did wrong ...

Well, when you're bottom, you can say you may have done everything wrong. Therefore, whatever you try next may be the start of something better....!!

28th Aug 15 8:13 AM
stripey
Posts 6,150
Quote:

You're in Ireland, not Scotland. Maybe that's it!

28th Aug 15 8:42 AM
IanD
Posts 90
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
You're in Ireland, not Scotland. Maybe that's it!

lol, just noticed !!
Well... isn't the irony of the game universal....!

28th Aug 15 12:47 PM
davidmike
Posts 222
hi am daina mike but used davidmike.am a female manager here,sorry to say a novice.am concerned abt de transfer market,what is wrong?cn't see any player for sell,plz guys help me here.it seems am de only female here.jst hope am wrong

28th Aug 15 1:16 PM
stripey
Posts 6,150
Quote:
Originally posted by davidmike
hi am daina mike but used davidmike.am a female manager here,sorry to say a novice.am concerned abt de transfer market,what is wrong?cn't see any player for sell,plz guys help me here.it seems am de only female here.jst hope am wrong

HI, Daina, and welcome to IAG!
You're not the only lady on here - I'm sure you'll soon find some of the others.

There are no players on the transfer market at the moment because the game is only six days old and nobody has been allowed by their Board to list any. In a couple of days, the market will be very busy!

28th Aug 15 1:18 PM
thewrongone
Posts 50
Quote:

Don't be sorry for being a novice. We all have been at some time.

Read your very first message you received on joining entitled 'Hello from the admin team'

The answer to your question is there.

Also make sure you read the help files. It's a great game but it takes patience and planning, which you can't do without reading those files.

28th Aug 15 3:39 PM
davidmike
Posts 222
Quote:
HI, Daina, and welcome to IAG!
You're not the only lady on here - I'm sure you'll soon find some of the others.

There are no players on the transfer market at the moment because the game is only six days old and nobody has been allowed by their Board to list any. In a couple of days, the market will be very busy!
tanx bro

29th Aug 15 4:54 AM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Quote:
tanx bro

hahhaa cheers bruv....

29th Aug 15 2:36 PM
dragosv
Posts 1
Hi,
I am Dragos and I am new here.
Could somebody help me to fix my best starting line-up and tell me what is important in this game....economy, trainning etc.

Cheers

29th Aug 15 6:50 PM
Denny
Posts 377
Quote:
Originally posted by dragosv
Hi,
Could somebody help me to fix my best starting line-up and tell me what is important in this game....economy, trainning etc.

Cheers

Welcome dragosv. Keeping your finances in check will be a big part of this game. Live within your means. Enjoy...!

29th Aug 15 7:00 PM
davidmike
Posts 222
Quote:
Originally posted by dragosv
Hi,

Cheers
my starting line-up is 4-5-1,will not like to start losing by 6 to 0 or 4-0,hopefully is working for me.mentality normal.

30th Aug 15 3:15 PM
Ryan1uk
Posts 360
Quote:
my starting line-up is 4-5-1,will not like to start losing by 6 to 0 or 4-0,hopefully is working for me.mentality normal.

Very good formation. Try mentality defending and midfield priority protect defence

30th Aug 15 3:22 PM
super49
Posts 3
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryan1uk
Very good formation. Try mentality defending and midfield priority protect defence

So.........park the bus then?

31st Aug 15 12:51 AM
Lapallanch
Posts 11
Quote:
Originally posted by super49
So.........park the bus then?

Good idea. I'll try just that. It could work if I had Torres in my team *thinks about the 2012 Champions League final*

1-0 wins are still wins, right? The most exciting football philosophy in the world.

31st Aug 15 8:17 AM
stripey
Posts 6,150
Quote:

1-0 wins are still wins, right? The most exciting football philosophy in the world.

As espoused by a certain north London club for many years.

31st Aug 15 2:32 PM
Lapallanch
Posts 11
Quote:
As espoused by a certain north London club for many years.

5th Sep 15 12:15 PM
armchairwhite
Posts 1
Hi, I'm new. A Leeds fan who saw the game mentioned in a post on Waccoe and thought I'd give it a whirl.

Having a bit of beginners luck, currently top of table with 15pts from 7 games. Although with games today & tomorrow against the teams in 4th & 3rd (both of whom seem stronger than me) that may change quickly.

Still figuring things out. Just starting to see some players suffering from not getting games and I don't know how to set up reserve matches for them, and I don't think I'm seeing many improvements from training yet, so I may need to work on that. The other aspect I'm still getting to grips with is recruitment, both players and staff. Have bids in, but yet to see if they've been successful.

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game