ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Helpful Information
16th Nov 16 9:17 PM
naijaprince
Posts 37
Quote:
Originally posted by adam28
Welcome to iag.

thanks.
Please where can i find the game help (manuel) i want to read through help before i name my team..
Three days remain for season end, is it advisible to start off a team now, or wait begining of season 9. Thanks.

16th Nov 16 9:24 PM
naijaprince
Posts 37
sorry have seen the help up there

16th Nov 16 9:40 PM
adam28
Posts 1,666
Quote:
Originally posted by naijaprince
thanks.
Please where can i find the game help (manuel) i want to read through help before i name my team..
Three days remain for season end, is it advisible to start off a team now, or wait begining of season 9. Thanks.
If you have any questions then send me a message any time.

16th Nov 16 10:03 PM
stripey
Posts 6,150
Quote:
thanks.

I would get one now, as you may want to appoint new staff, and to train up your players a little, or get some Reserve matches in.

16th Nov 16 10:29 PM
naijaprince
Posts 37
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
I would get one now, as you may want to appoint new staff, and to train up your players a little, or get some Reserve matches in.

i did, but why am i assigned to Scotland league, please i want my team to play in Nigeria league., it will boring to start in another country league please.

17th Nov 16 9:50 AM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
i did, but why am i assigned to Scotland league, please i want my team to play in Nigeria league., it will boring to start in another country league please.

You can apply for vacant teams after 7 days.

Go to Manager > Vacancies and wait for a team to come up in Nigeria

6th Dec 16 11:54 PM
SannyT
Posts 75
Hi one anf all I'm also new. I got myself a terrible team in the lowest USA league. Suprisingly, I'm first in the league but there are only 5 or 6 human managers.

First question: are the red bars in the attributes final or can I fix things up with a better coaching staff?

Second: I must have a CB or two to survive (minimum 35 or 40 attributes). I Don't see myself finding one with the prices in the market. Any ideas!

7th Dec 16 12:21 AM
andymo
Posts 25
Red bars are final. That stat will not improve.

youths (will take time). Sell a player, so you can buy what you want. I had a quick look at your squad and you have at least 3 players that would get $8-10mil (maybe more).

7th Dec 16 12:58 PM
SannyT
Posts 75
Which of my players do you see will fetch 8-10 mate?

7th Dec 16 1:12 PM
Ryan1uk
Posts 360
Quote:
Originally posted by SannyT
Which of my players do you see will fetch 8-10 mate?

Jamie Stair
Brenden Smethurst

7th Dec 16 1:26 PM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryan1uk
Jamie Stair
Brenden Smethurst

Kevin Martyn would even fetch a tidy 5-7m being a left sided cb.

7th Dec 16 2:30 PM
SannyT
Posts 75
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryan1uk
Jamie Stair
Brenden Smethurst

Yes, they are both great potential kids for the future, but I've got 2 or 3 "red bar" players too. That worries me even more!
If Stair and Smethurst can be sold for that 8-10 mil, from where am I going to find the funds to buy a 40-50 rated player on his way up the ladder?

7th Dec 16 2:33 PM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
You can generate 20-25m from your squad and then buy players of slightly less potential than those you may sell for large sums. After all you are best with 6-7 players that may rise to a 55-60 rating over time, than two that could reach 80 but your coaches will still only take to 60-65.

7th Dec 16 4:25 PM
mackfishy
Posts 56
Personally I'd never sell the best players. I'd sell the mid range young ones and try and get better ones, even if they're a bit older. It's very important to hit 4500 club rating as quickly as possible.

7th Dec 16 4:30 PM
mackfishy
Posts 56
And to eventually hit 5500 requires an average squad rating of about 62 and about 10 to 15m in the bank. Stadium expansions need to wait until you're over this threshold otherwise it becomes increasingly difficult

7th Dec 16 4:37 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Maybe a MOD or anyone for that matter could post about teams available on the vacancy lists and what a new manager should probably go for?

For me the bottom of the Brazilian leagues is a grt starting point. Its a grt learning curve for new managers. I would also suggest that any new user joins one of the very lowest tier leagues.

Maybe set up some advocates and a message to new users on who to contact when they first join for a few helpful tips. And it is sad to say, but most likely definitely needed is that anyone who is made an advocate should never be able to buy or sell a player of the manager that they are assigned too.

Im up for this if needed.

7th Dec 16 4:40 PM
mackfishy
Posts 56
Anyone messages me, happy to give them all the help they want. Apart from Kevin Hann, as he knows too much already

7th Dec 16 6:33 PM
KevinHann
Posts 678

26th Jan 17 4:02 PM
BigGrizz
Posts 9
hey guys,

I am new to this version, but was playing itsagoal between 2007-2010...

Hope to get my mind wrapped around this new itsagoal. and it looks amazing!

26th Jan 17 4:02 PM
BigGrizz
Posts 9
hey guys,

I am new to this version, but was playing itsagoal between 2007-2010...

Hope to get my mind wrapped around this new itsagoal. and it looks amazing!

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game