ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Helpful Information
16th Jun 17 8:49 PM
fols30frank
Posts 3
Quote:
Originally posted by ozzymac
I realise that this may seem obvious but have a good look at the

There's lots of useful stuff in there and most managers are more than willing to answer any questions

25th Aug 17 2:33 AM
Bruce
Posts 3
Im new just completed my 1st season with narrowboaters my question is how come when on the transfer market it only shows players from my country and 1 other league ?

25th Aug 17 2:57 AM
KevinHann
Posts 678
Quote:
Originally posted by Bruce
Im new just completed my 1st season with narrowboaters my question is how come when on the transfer market it only shows players from my country and 1 other league ?

That's how it works, mate. You get to see your own market all days of the season, and one additional league's market daily (they rotate based on their order).

The exceptions to this rule are days 53 through to day 3 (53, 54, 55, 56, 1, 2, 3) when you see all markets and day 4, when you only see your own league's market.

25th Aug 17 3:00 AM
Bruce
Posts 3
Quote:
Originally posted by KevinHann
That's how it works, mate. You get to see your own market all days of the season, and one additional league's market daily (they rotate based on their order).

The exceptions to this rule are days 53 through to day 3 (53, 54, 55, 56, 1, 2, 3) when you see all markets and day 4, when you only see your own league's market.
well i guess thats new lol

25th Aug 17 3:02 AM
Bruce
Posts 3
When will the new season begin

25th Aug 17 4:06 AM
KevinHann
Posts 678
Check out the in-game days: we are on Day 54 atm, two more before this season ends (Saturday will be day 55 and Sunday - day 56). Then after the 8pm update on Sunday the game will roll on to day 1, season 14

3rd Apr 18 5:12 PM
fezunite
Posts 2
Hi all,

New to the game but play Blackout Rugby and FTP. I?ve been working through the hell files but I can?t work out the answers to the following Qs if anyone could spare the time to get back to me please?

1) player fitness, one player I have since I joined over a week ago is at 48. He is 33 yo but fitness only seems to go down a day or two and with the amount of games in a week how can I manage this? Do you rotate teams each week or is it realistic to play your best side each game in a week?

2) can I set line ups in advance? Drives me nuts we have so many games but I can only set a lineup for my next game. I?m away next week so won?t be able to set my team at all.

Thanks for your help!

Fez

3rd Apr 18 5:45 PM
bluelightning
Posts 206
Quote:
Originally posted by fezunite
Hi all,

New to the game but play Blackout Rugby and FTP. I?ve been working through the hell files but I can?t work out the answers to the following Qs if anyone could spare the time to get back to me please?

1) player fitness, one player I have since I joined over a week ago is at 48. He is 33 yo but fitness only seems to go down a day or two and with the amount of games in a week how can I manage this? Do you rotate teams each week or is it realistic to play your best side each game in a week?

2) can I set line ups in advance? Drives me nuts we have so many games but I can only set a lineup for my next game. I?m away next week so won?t be able to set my team at all.

Thanks for your help!

Fez

1) Player fitness only affects the likelihood of him getting an injury either in games or in training. You can have his training set to rest and he will reduce fatigue faster but wont improve and infact may lose rating points

2) On the Matchday screen you can only set the next match of each type (ie League Match, League Cup, Inter Cup etc) within the next 7 days. Theres no way to set line ups any further in advance.

3rd Apr 18 8:46 PM
fezunite
Posts 2
[quote=bluelightning]1) Player fitness only affects the likelihood of him getting an injury either in games or in training. You can have his training set to rest and he will reduce fatigue faster but wont improve and infact may lose rating points

Thanks for your help so far.

Just realised I meant fatigue not fitness. Is fatigue a major issue? Presume I want to keep it as low as possible but can?t see how I get t down from 48 without not playing him over 3 weeks or so if it only goes down 1/2 a day?

2) On the Matchday screen you can only set the next match of each type (ie League Match, League Cup, Inter Cup etc) within the next 7 days. Theres no way to set line ups any further in advance.

How do I set for more than the next game? I can only choose team selection for the next upcoming game.

Thanks again.

3rd Apr 18 9:05 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by fezunite
[quote=bluelightning]1) Player fitness only affects the likelihood of him getting an injury either in games or in training. You can have his training set to rest and he will reduce fatigue faster but wont improve and infact may lose rating points

Thanks for your help so far.

Just realised I meant fatigue not fitness. Is fatigue a major issue? Presume I want to keep it as low as possible but can?t see how I get t down from 48 without not playing him over 3 weeks or so if it only goes down 1/2 a day?

How do I set for more than the next game? I can only choose team selection for the next upcoming game.

Thanks again.

1. Fatigue takes time to reduce. When the new season starts all players fatigue levels are reset to zero.

2. Unfortunately you can only set up your team for the next match of each competition. However, unless there are any injities or suspensions then the same team and formation will automatically be selected for the next match.

If there have been injuries or suspensions then your assistant manager will pick the players to fill the vacant slots but in my experience he's usually pretty dumb.

17th Jun 18 8:44 AM
jfswfc39
Posts 37
I'm not new but looking to return after a fairy long absense

17th Jun 18 9:13 AM
adam28
Posts 1,666
Quote:
Originally posted by jfswfc39
Welcome back matee, not long returned myself.

17th Jun 18 10:54 AM
cherryred
Posts 96
Same here, returned recently after a year or so away. I made an awful start though by choosing a team with no prospects and I decided to get in touch with Kevin Hann who is always helpful to advise me and refresh my memory on a few details and took his advice on selecting another team. Enjoying the game second time around, although like many would love to see this games vast potential ignited to another level.

17th Jun 18 11:09 AM
Mr_Brightside
Posts 565
Quote:
Originally posted by jfswfc39

Welcome back mate

17th Jun 18 11:11 AM
Mr_Brightside
Posts 565
Quote:
Originally posted by cherryred
Same here, returned recently after a year or so away. I made an awful start though by choosing a team with no prospects and I decided to get in touch with Kevin Hann who is always helpful to advise me and refresh my memory on a few details and took his advice on selecting another team. Enjoying the game second time around, although like many would love to see this games vast potential ignited to another level.

Welcome back, it is a great game & yes there is so much more the game can be but we love it despite this.

17th Jun 18 1:27 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,357
Quote:
Originally posted by cherryred

Aye welcome back to you and to jw! Great to see managers return to this game (I returned last year and am loving it!).

Kevin's a great resource. If you have other questions, feel free to post in the forums as the answers you get are likely to help other managers as well. Welcome back

10th Oct 18 12:30 PM
Ron_Manager
Posts 13
Hi all

I am new to the game, really enjoying it so far. Is there a new user guide somewhere please?

Thanks!

Ron

10th Oct 18 12:31 PM
Ron_Manager
Posts 13
Hi all

I am new to the game, really enjoying it so far. Is there a new user guide somewhere please?

Thanks!

Ron

10th Oct 18 12:46 PM
rambocat
Posts 405
Welcome rob master!

10th Oct 18 1:40 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
Originally posted by Ron_Manager
Hi all

Thanks!

Ron

Hi there! Interesting user name...

A good place to start is the Help Files - top right had corner tab - a source of good information about the game.

Also read the forums. Some top managers give very useful tips on these.

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game