ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
« Prev1Next »
8th Jun 20 5:01 PM
marty15
Posts 78
I have no fans
Two teams but totally different results, both have inconsistent form (I know this has some effect on fans) but Trash town is set on lowest TP and has hardly moved! Getting 50%.
Turtles fc has already gone up 6 on the TP and is infact lower ranked.
Also to add Trutles has big stadium by 2000 as well

Please if you have any spare fans send them over.

Any advice welcome

Marty

9th Jun 20 12:06 AM
TopGun2
Posts 192
Fans goodwill and bad will can last a while. If they've felt ripped off in the past, even before you joined, then you'll find it harder to get them back. Persevere with keeping prices low and they'll start to come around.

Edit: looking at your 4 home games this season the crowd has increased each time even though the opponents have been getting worse, that bodes well for when you face some better sides.

9th Jun 20 6:28 AM
marty15
Posts 78
Quote:
Originally posted by TopGun2
Fans goodwill and bad will can last a while. If they've felt ripped off in the past, even before you joined, then you'll find it harder to get them back. Persevere with keeping prices low and they'll start to come around.

Edit: looking at your 4 home games this season the crowd has increased each time even though the opponents have been getting worse, that bodes well for when you face some better sides.

Thanks Top Gun,

Thinking back the ticket price was crazy high when I took over.

I will offer a free pie at the next 3 home matches to bring them back on side.

9th Jun 20 7:39 AM
bearing
Posts 9
If it was me I would leave it where it is for the majority of the season to build up the fan base and to create a decent oversub. Then I'd probably set the tp to around 15 (you may drop below 100% attendance for a bit but it will slowly build again) for the next season and do the same. Keep this routine going and after a few seaons you'll be getting a good income from gate receipts.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2020 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game