ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Helpful Information
15th Feb 17 10:39 PM
mitchell
Posts 481
What timescale are you talking about here? Is this 'mob' people from IAG2 who discussed how IAG should look because as someone who has only been around for this version the only changes I've seen happen are the ones to the match engine. As far as I'm aware that was solely Ron's work (after a vote by users over what he should work on first) and then the mods ran testing. There haven't been any changes other than that.

16th Feb 17 12:02 AM
Jija
Posts 72
Quote:
Originally posted by mitchell
What timescale are you talking about here? Is this 'mob' people from IAG2 who discussed how IAG should look because as someone who has only been around for this version the only changes I've seen happen are the ones to the match engine. As far as I'm aware that was solely Ron's work (after a vote by users over what he should work on first) and then the mods ran testing. There haven't been any changes other than that.
I thought that too. The 'Think Tank' was created to develop ideas, but as far as I know, none of them have been implemented yet, and all the changes that have been made so far have been decided upon by Ron, and only Ron, and not the 'mob' as cauliflower describes them. So once again, you're talking absolute nonsense, cauliflower.

16th Feb 17 12:21 AM
cauliflower
Posts 16
Quote:
Originally posted by Jija
I thought that too. The 'Think Tank' was created to develop ideas, but as far as I know, none of them have been implemented yet, and all the changes that have been made so far have been decided upon by Ron, and only Ron, and not the 'mob' as cauliflower describes them. So once again, you're talking absolute nonsense, cauliflower.

i know i just love winding the same 7 people up and guess who them 7 are?? lalalala

16th Feb 17 1:12 AM
mackfishy
Posts 56
Quote:
Originally posted by cauliflower
i know i just love winding the same 7 people up and guess who them 7 are?? lalalala

I was going to try and write someting half sensible, but I'm scared of making eight

16th Feb 17 1:20 AM
mackfishy
Posts 56
Quote:
Originally posted by scotty1962
on any platform, some users just perform better than others. In regards to this, I play a 'few' online games, including some great wargaming games. I can very easily say, for a FACT! That I have epically failed in some areas of some games, and its cost me, say another 10 THOUSAND battles/games to sort the mistake out, yet for others, who were better than me in those areas, only had to play 2k battles, so although time-consuming for me to readjust what I did wrong in the early stages

Do you think the more of these type of games you play, the better you get at them Scotty?

I used to think IAG was a football sim, but now I think it's more like algorithmic chess, and anyone who played IAG2 for a substantial period has an undoubted advantage in terms of not repeating the same mistakes.

16th Feb 17 1:21 AM
mackfishy
Posts 56
Quote:
Originally posted by mackfishy
Do you think the more of these type of games you play, the better you get at them Scotty?

I used to think IAG was a football sim, but now I think it's more like algorithmic chess, and anyone who played IAG2 for a substantial period has an undoubted advantage in terms of not repeating the same mistakes.

Sorry, couldn't help it

16th Feb 17 1:38 AM
mackfishy_2nd
Posts 74
Always wary of giving my opinion on forums. I recently received a private message:

"Brian Mac fish and chips, I regret to inform you off my departure sometime this season, it was a pleasure beating you at my time here and it was a pleasure seeing you miss out on the league cup and also potentially miss out on the league title this season,

All hail fish and chips with extra batter and scraps."

Random. Out of the blue. What great sin have I committed lol.

I'm not sure who brian is, but that last line's pure gold, and is now Smiling Assassin's new club description

16th Feb 17 7:14 AM
mitchell
Posts 481
Quote:

There are clubs, society's, all sorts of things you could do with your time. Like most internet trolls you must have a really empty life to need to behave the way you do. Try not be be consumed by your negativity and be a little nicer and more positive and a nicer more positive life might come to you.

16th Feb 17 9:18 AM
Jija
Posts 72
Quote:
Sorry to disappoint you, cauliflower, but I'm not wound up at all. I'm actually just laughing at how pathetic you are. All that's happening is you're making yourself look utterly ridiculous.

16th Feb 17 9:23 AM
Jija
Posts 72
Quote:
There are clubs, society's, all sorts of things you could do with your time. Like most internet trolls you must have a really empty life to need to behave the way you do. Try not be be consumed by your negativity and be a little nicer and more positive and a nicer more positive life might come to you.
I really hate the word "Troll", mitchell, and I sometimes think that it's over used in this society. However, in this case I think it's entirely appropriate, because cauliflower has all but admitted that she says things to wind people up and spark a reaction...if that's not provocative then I don't know what is.

Troll
NOUN
1.a person who makes a deliberately offensive or provocative online post

16th Feb 17 9:24 AM
cauliflower
Posts 16
Quote:
Originally posted by Jija
Sorry to disappoint you, cauliflower, but I'm not wound up at all. I'm actually just laughing at how pathetic you are. All that's happening is you're making yourself look utterly ridiculous.

aww Jija, take a deep breath like i told Captain Scotty to do......Ready

Breath In.......................and ooooooout

Breath in..............................................and oooooout

Breath in....................................................and oooooout

one last one, anger is a wasted energy Jija

Breath in..........................................................breath out

Right Jia you should now be feeling bright and refreshed, the anger within should have subsided....now you can go again.......

Oh ok, one last time if you insist.....

Breath in...........................and oooooooooooooout

Good man

16th Feb 17 9:25 AM
Jija
Posts 72
There is no anger cauliflower. I'm afraid you've misjudged me. I pity you.

16th Feb 17 9:29 AM
cauliflower
Posts 16
Quote:

Oh Mitchell i do feel sorry for you.........my heart bleeds for your sadness within, there is someone for everyone in this world, just because you have not yet found your match it does not mean you wont. Your family surely love you, Dont they!!! Keep driving onwards

16th Feb 17 9:43 AM
James
Posts 44
As in real life, you should get more money the higher you a are in the divisions

16th Feb 17 9:55 AM
cauliflower
Posts 16
Quote:
Originally posted by James
As in real life, you should get more money the higher you a are in the divisions

which is fundementally floored as we all compete for the same players in the transfer market, have the same variable costs as such a 10,000 stadium in the prem is not more expensive than a 10,000 stdium in division 4 to manage, wages are no higher in reality as the premiership ships know how to better deal with contract negotiations so why are lower division sides more handicapped or discriminated against in end of season monies.

Just another floor to me

16th Feb 17 10:24 AM
mitchell
Posts 481
Quote:
which is fundementally floored as we all compete for the same players in the transfer market, have the same variable costs as such a 10,000 stadium in the prem is not more expensive than a 10,000 stdium in division 4 to manage, wages are no higher in reality as the premiership ships know how to better deal with contract negotiations so why are lower division sides more handicapped or discriminated against in end of season monies.

Just another floor to me

You've got that completely the wrong way round. A club that can remain competitive in the lower divisions will have a wage bill of around 40k whereas a club in the Premiership will almost certainly have a wage bill of around 100k, often more. End of season monies are also higher in the lower divisions as they are set based on position in the table. A team that can finish 4th in a lower division and receive 1.8m end of season monies would probably be in the bottom 4 or 5 in the premier leagues so getting much lower end of season money.

16th Feb 17 11:04 AM
cauliflower
Posts 16
Two sides to the argument, teams in the premiership have top coaches, If you look at the team at the top of Nigeria premiership, their wage bill is about 50,000, as they have top coaches, more game knowledge so able to negotiate more and at the end of the day, whether teams are in the premiership or division 4 we all still have to compete for players on the transfer market.

To add to this, because of club hoppers, it is not always a mean a good division 4 club are guaranteed promotion as managers/teams come along and buy titles.

Most clubs down in division 4, if they want to improve, then they have to buy players who are been sold by the top clubs and already have wages set at higher levels.

Look at my squad, no big stars, and i have been stuck in this division now for 3 seasons as first of all monsters blitze the way to the title along with two other now managerless sides, last season there were simply 3 better teams than me with good managers and this season i sit 4th.

Now having looked at my team, tell me how i can reduce my wage bill and still have a chance to gain promotion without the 2 ok players i have in my team. Answer is i cannot.

My club make a small amount of money each season but with 1.8 million it is impossible to compete in the transfer market going just off seasonal prize money.

This is not a complaint but to say premiership sides have higher wages is wrong, it the team at the top of Nigeria can have wages of around 50/60k then should should all teams in the premiership so to say wages are higher is nonsense i am afriad

16th Feb 17 11:09 AM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:

This is not a complaint but to say premiership sides have higher wages is wrong, it the team at the top of Nigeria can have wages of around 50/60k then should should all teams in the premiership so to say wages are higher is nonsense i am afriad

Can you not add up?

16th Feb 17 11:17 AM
mitchell
Posts 481
The team at the top of the Nigerian premiership has a wage bill of approximately 115k not 50k

16th Feb 17 11:21 AM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,330
Quote:
The team at the top of the Nigerian premiership has a wage bill of approximately 115k not 50k

(Stand by for another tangent)

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game