ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop
   

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
26th Apr 18 8:21 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,284
MTR
Manager Transfer Rating.

Having that in this game is basically club destruction, so get rid of it Ron. Baiscally if EVERY manager selling on the TM sells their player at +10 MTR, I can never buy a new player.

On another subject theres a CBK being sold in our Nigerian market, for 2 mill, MTR +10, lol, the guy is 90+ FA's in all areas...hhahahahaa ok looks legit deal right? lmao.

But anyway, back onto MTR, if it isnt a bug, then it should be, and, if it isnt then I would suggest, to every manager in this game, to set your manager transfer rating to +10, yes, +10, just do it, because a sh#t load of managers would be sacked sooner or later.
 
26th Apr 18 8:28 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 576
Of the 14 available players in the England transfer market, zero require a transfer rating of higher than 0.

Of the 15 available players in the US transfer market, zero require a transfer rating of higher than 0.

Seems like you don't really have to have much transfer rating to bid on the vast majority of players - what's the issue here?
 
26th Apr 18 8:29 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,284
I have 16 players, 1 retiring soon.

The places I want to replace, most, if not all, of the selling managers have MTR set to 0. So unless I buy a 34/35 or older player for a joke amount, in an area I dont need, my MTR will stay at -3.

I REFUSE to buy an overrated, overpriced piece of excrement player just to improve my MTR. So, guess what NPFL, looks like ya gunna get a newly promoted manager-less team next season, who 'might' get into the NIgerian Cup final, and possible Silver vase InterCup Semi's. but hey, screw my sh#t in MTR, wahoooooooooooo happy fricking days right??!!!



NPFL is looking weaker day by day with managers leaving, but guess what, this challenger will be sacked!!!



Please, I implore ALL managers, make the player you are selling to +10 YUP SO NO MANAGER, BUT A SELECT CAN BUY EM.

 
26th Apr 18 8:30 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,284
Quote:
Originally posted by Piper_FC
Of the 14 available players in the England transfer market, zero require a transfer rating of higher than 0.

Of the 15 available players in the US transfer market, zero require a transfer rating of higher than 0.

Seems like you don't really have to have much transfer rating to bid on the vast majority of players - what's the issue here?


Sorry, Ive got a rib eye steak cooking, brb to answer that.
 
26th Apr 18 8:31 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 576
Quote:
Originally posted by scotty1962
I have 16 players, 1 retiring soon.

The places I want to replace, most, if not all, of the selling managers have MTR set to 0. So unless I buy a 34/35 or older player for a joke amount, in an area I dont need, my MTR will stay at -3.


You paint a grim picture. Is this your only option?
 
26th Apr 18 8:35 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,284
Quote:
Originally posted by Piper_FC
Of the 14 available players in the England transfer market, zero require a transfer rating of higher than 0.

Of the 15 available players in the US transfer market, zero require a transfer rating of higher than 0.

Seems like you don't really have to have much transfer rating to bid on the vast majority of players - what's the issue here?


You think for 1 second that any manager, well, not stewpid one, will pay 5 mill for a 34yr old CBK that is rated 60, just to improve their MTR?

Are you 'stewpid'

Will a manager pay 4 mill for a (sorry Im laughing bad here) for a 34yr old keeper for 16 mill hahahahaaaa no, no seriously Im actually crying here, just so I can improve my MTR?

Your off ya HEAD piper.
 
26th Apr 18 8:40 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,284
Quote:
Originally posted by Piper_FC
You paint a grim picture. Is this your only option?


I will be sacked, because of MTR, and Kevin ya can pipe up (no pun intended...well a little bit) that its bad management to have a MTR @ -3, but it isnt. Ive got to that over a season and a little.

-3 pull out

+1 when you do a deal

Crazy contract deals with really old player, you get screwed because anyone will some nous will not sign a 1 season player for 5 mill and stewpid wage demands!!!

A 31 yr old midfielder wanting just 1 season and wont budge? yet wants 250k sign fee and other BS crap that they want? SO I GET PENALISED FOR THAT?? For pulling out???

Anyway, my steaks nearly cooked, and so is my awesome season, when I get sacked in x amount of days for not willing to pay for players I dont need, in areas I dont need.
 
26th Apr 18 8:41 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 576
Quote:
Originally posted by scotty1962
You think for 1 second that any manager, well, not stewpid one, will pay 5 mill for a 34yr old CBK that is rated 60, just to improve their MTR?

Are you 'stewpid'

Will a manager pay 4 mill for a (sorry Im laughing bad here) for a 34yr old keeper for 16 mill hahahahaaaa no, no seriously Im actually crying here, just so I can improve my MTR?

Your off ya HEAD piper.


You appear to be conflating issues here, scotty.

There's a 22-yo CB available in the US for 264,000. If you are worried that you're going to be sacked, why would you fill a slot with a 34-yo keeper for 16m when you can fill that slot for a quarter of a million? The transfer rating on that listing is -10.

Are you trying to have a discussion about transfer rating meaning you can't buy players and you are being forced into retirement or something else?
 
26th Apr 18 9:18 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,284
Quote:
Originally posted by Piper_FC
You appear to be conflating issues here, scotty.

There's a 22-yo CB available in the US for 264,000. If you are worried that you're going to be sacked, why would you fill a slot with a 34-yo keeper for 16m when you can fill that slot for a quarter of a million? The transfer rating on that listing is -10.

Are you trying to have a discussion about transfer rating meaning you can't buy players and you are being forced into retirement or something else?


Im not confusing anything Piper, tbh.

Why should I have to buy a (looks obvious) a worthless player for 264k, just to improve a MTR that really, essentially isnt my fault?

GOOD management, is why I pulled out of, just this one, but the midfielder that was 31yrs old only wanting a 1 season contract and proper ridiculous contract demand's!! I get penalised for that? Something that will hurt my club??

People bang on about stadiums and their upkeep, no one gets penalised because they dont build, but yet I do because of something similar???

Nah, thats not right.

I will be sacked, this season, because of MTR, nothing else, just MTR.

A manager. and club will go vacant because of MTR. A club and manager, that is in the Nigerian Cup semis. A club and manager that is in the Silver Vase QFs. A club and manager that looks promising to be in the NPFL next season as Champions......BECAUSE....of MTR.

Well happy days!

 
26th Apr 18 9:25 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 576
Quote:
Originally posted by scotty1962
GOOD management, is why I ... will be sacked, this season, because of MTR, nothing else, just MTR.


Sorry for shortening up your quote, but I think this gets to the essence of your concern and what it might stem from.

I showed you one option on how to not get sacked - buy a cheap player who will fill keep your squad number up until you can purchase one that you'd rather have and get rid of the cheap one. Youth promotion might also be a possibility.

If you're unable or unwilling to use the tools in the game, then that's your decision, but there are certainly ways out of your dilemma.
 
26th Apr 18 9:35 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,862
You've been at the club for just over 3 seasons and have run the squad down to 16 players, 8 of whom are 31 oe older.

Not exactly sure that you'll be getting sacked for "good management"
 
27th Apr 18 12:47 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,284
Quote:
Originally posted by ozzymac
You've been at the club for just over 3 seasons and have run the squad down to 16 players, 8 of whom are 31 oe older.

Not exactly sure that you'll be getting sacked for "good management"


No, what Il do is pay 15..16 mill for an injured player, the good transfer market will help me.



Let me open the window, I need a dump, give it...I dunno...3 seasons...Il be paying 30 million for a fit player...oh wait...WAIT!!!!!! You can do that now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
27th Apr 18 12:53 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,284
*bangs head against wall*

*signs of a slight dribble, and foaming at the mouth*

*looks down at the slippers mother brought him, while rocking back and forth in the toilet cubicle*

*more dribble*

*men in white coats run in*

*while being tasered, the doctors say..*

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE TRANSFER MARKET, NOR IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG WITH PLAYERS DEMANDING EXUBERANT CONTRACTS AND YOU BEING SCREWED FOR IT!!!!!

..doctor...meh, tazer him again, he wont stop talking...
 
27th Apr 18 1:02 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,284
Quick thought...little dribble...no, lots of dribble..

If I pay 25 million for a 12 rated 36yr old who only wants 1 season, is that club destruction or helping myself not get sacked..?
 
27th Apr 18 5:07 PM
bluelightning
Posts 212
Heres a thought Scotty, stop pulling out of transfer deals then!
 
27th Apr 18 5:38 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,284
Quote:
Originally posted by bluelightning
Heres a thought Scotty, stop pulling out of transfer deals then!


 
« Prev1Next »
 
 

Copyright © 2018 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game