ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
21st Apr 19 8:43 PM
PeppermintBoy
Posts 1,358
Youth with 2 days remaining yesterday, leaving today.
I'm not sure if this is an issue with the game itself or Chrome browser.

I knew one of my clubs had a player with 2 days remaining, the day before. Yesterday I checked and only one team had a player with 2 days, not 1 day, so I assumed I'd got mixed up. Before the update I double check and the youth still has 2 days remaining.

After the update I have less youths and a message to say his contact expired.

I do wonder if it's a Chrome issue, as it always tells me how much data I've save with it only downloading the modified content.

21st Apr 19 8:55 PM
NotSoSpecialOne
Posts 538
may sound obvious but was he 17 and turned 18 and therefore the game auto promoted him but he left instead?

21st Apr 19 9:10 PM
PeppermintBoy
Posts 1,358
Quote:
Originally posted by NotSoSpecialOne
may sound obvious but was he 17 and turned 18 and therefore the game auto promoted him but he left instead?

That is exactly what I'd hoped when I checked for a message. Unfortunately I got..

Dear PeppermintBoy,

Please note that our youth defender, Markwald Wilhelm, has now left the club.
His contract expired today.

Regards,
Brandon Kitson

Secretary, Real Donkeys

21st Apr 19 9:23 PM
PeppermintBoy2nd
Posts 29
Now I'm even more confused, because I've looked at my 2nd team and they have a player with 1 day showing. (I've set him to promote!)

So 2 updates ago I had a player with 2 days showing. 1 update ago, my other team was showing 2 days for 1 player, neither team had a player on 1 day, which I was looking for and checked and confirmed later. Today, one youth left and 1 is on 1 day, so something odd happened.

I'm not sure he was showing 2 days, but I didn't have a youth in 1 day. Unsure what he was showing, but certainly not 1 day.

21st Apr 19 9:25 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by PeppermintBoy2nd
Now I'm even more confused, because I've looked at my 2nd team and they have a player with 1 day showing. (I've set him to promote!)

So 2 updates ago I had a player with 2 days showing. 1 update ago, my other team was showing 2 days for 1 player, neither team had a player on 1 day, which I was looking for and checked and confirmed later. Today, one youth left and 1 is on 1 day, so something odd happened.

Was the player with 2 days left Wilhelm?

And did you get the above message today?

21st Apr 19 9:32 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by PeppermintBoy
That is exactly what I'd hoped when I checked for a message. Unfortunately I got..

I've sent you a PM PB

22nd Apr 19 10:13 AM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Happy to say that this is all resolved

22nd Apr 19 2:58 PM
KevinHann
Posts 678
Is it something that can occur with others in specific circumstances? Hope you wouldn't mind sharing a little more about what happened and how it can be resolved

22nd Apr 19 3:57 PM
PeppermintBoy
Posts 1,358
Quote:
Originally posted by KevinHann
Is it something that can occur with others in specific circumstances? Hope you wouldn't mind sharing a little more about what happened and how it can be resolved

It seems that the site reported my youth as having 1 day remaining on the final day. As I couldn't find any youths (I have full academies with both teams) after looking at different times of day, I must assume it's either an issue with my Chrome browser and it's data saver option, or it's to do with my old age.

I will just be more wary of Chrome in future, and trust my judgement over what my browser is reporting.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game