ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
20th Jan 17 2:35 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Player negotiations
Im currently buying a player, Ive made him 1 contract offer, then got the message - Player contract negotiations, got the usual - unless you increase the wages thingy, lol, so I gave him a better offer, then you get the - Player will consider your offer and get back to you - thing, ok fine.

But when I clicked on my manager tab, and then it says things to do, it still had highlighted - hold contract negotiations with player X - so I clicked on it, and it said - unless you increase the wages - [so on] but Id give him the new offer via my inbox message route..?

I then thought oh ok, I put another fiver on his wages then got - Player will consider your offer and get back to you -

I then went through the - Transfers/bids negotiations and clicked on view to see his contract and it was the same - unless you increase the wages.... - I obviously didnt do anything more, and its lucky I realized that it seems like going through different routes to neg. a players contract you might think [if you'd forgotten] that you hadnt already renegotiated his contract, when in actual fact I had in the first instance when going through my inbox route, the other 2 routes of looking/sorting out his contract just hadnt updated.

20th Jan 17 2:43 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Hmmm yes major bug.

Ive just gone through player purchasing/bidding so on.

Ive just added 2 credits to his wages as again it says - Unless you increase the wages we have nothing further to discuss -

Added the 2 credits - Ok Player X will get back to you -

Clicked out, went back in -

Unless you increase the wages we have nothing further to discuss -

Does this mean the new offer I have given him, isnt registering...?

23rd Jan 17 11:07 PM
stripey
Posts 6,141
Have you tried being a bit more generous, Scotty? An increased offer of 2 credits strikes me as parsimonious in the extreme!

24th Jan 17 8:49 AM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
*reaches for the OED*

What Im saying is that there are 3 different routes to go to a players contract in this game [when buying a player]. You can upgrade a players contract, go through the other 2 routes and it wont have updated.

You can go through the general inbox message you get. The transfer tab/bids negotiations. And under the manager tab.

24th Jan 17 4:00 PM
Ryan1uk
Posts 360
Everything is working how it should with my negotiations on a player.

24th Jan 17 5:20 PM
roland68
Posts 972
I agree with Scotty there as I am sure I have experienced the same thing before..

If you go to contract negotiations via your inbox message then there isn't a problem but going via the Manager screen / To Do list any negotiation you made earlier seems to disappear... But, as I remember the negotiation you made is still active if you go back into it via the inbox message again..

I don't have any negotiations to test on at the moment but I'm sure I've seen this happen.
Just stick to using the inbox message to negotiate and it is OK I think..

Once you've negotiated you don't need to look at it again anyway, until the next update.

25th Jan 17 11:14 AM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Quote:
Originally posted by roland68
I agree with Scotty there as I am sure I have experienced the same thing before..

If you go to contract negotiations via your inbox message then there isn't a problem but going via the Manager screen / To Do list any negotiation you made earlier seems to disappear... But, as I remember the negotiation you made is still active if you go back into it via the inbox message again..

I don't have any negotiations to test on at the moment but I'm sure I've seen this happen.
Just stick to using the inbox message to negotiate and it is OK I think..

Once you've negotiated you don't need to look at it again anyway, until the next update.

Yeah Im not suggesting the contract you put forward doesnt register whichever route you go. But it can be confusing if you have renegotiated with a player you're buying, come back online a few hours later, been busy or whatever, go a different route to the player you're buying and it says - Unless you increase the wages we have nothing further for us to discuss - you could think that you hadnt actually done it and so offer more, when in actual fact you have already done it, is more my point.

25th Jan 17 11:18 AM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Its quite easy to check [MOD].

Next time you're buying a player, negotiate his contract through the inbox message you get, then click on the manager tab, and the player you have just negotiated will still be highlighted, eg:not done.

25th Jan 17 12:26 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,324
Quote:
Originally posted by scotty1962
Its quite easy to check [MOD].

Next time you're buying a player....

Hahahaha!!!!!!

25th Jan 17 12:39 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Hahahaha!!!!!!

I actually had to do a double-take towards the end of last season. I thought Id seen a youngish striker on the market for 2.5 mill....looked again...he was being sold for 25 million !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25th Jan 17 12:42 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Just looked, my entire squad is only worth [market value] 23.6 million !!

25th Jan 17 12:46 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,324
Quote:
Originally posted by scotty1962
Just looked, my entire squad is only worth [market value] 23.6 million !!

(More than my squad... )

25th Jan 17 4:30 PM
Matt2001
Posts 418
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
(More than my squad... )

Mine is a 16M squad for 19 players

28th Jan 17 11:44 PM
warrenabi
Posts 73
Mine is 31.9m

29th Jan 17 12:00 AM
DJ88RUL
Posts 69
Quote:
Originally posted by warrenabi
Mine is 31.9m

My club is 32,7 (that includes stadium, staff and the small burger stand set up just outside the stadium for my 5000 'hungry for succes' fans)

29th Jan 17 9:15 AM
warrenabi
Posts 73
Quote:
Originally posted by DJ88RUL
My club is 32,7 (that includes stadium, staff and the small burger stand set up just outside the stadium for my 5000 'hungry for succes' fans)

My club was worth 50m but I had 20m in Barclays.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game