ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
« Prev1Next »
15th Apr 24 5:08 PM
BlueBoar_2nd
Posts 25
Last 10 Minute Drama In Matches...
It's not often that I have had games where I have lost a game from a 2 goal or more winning position!

... but yesterday we were 2-0 up against Finchys Hotspurs on 80 minutes, until they scored in the 81st, 83rd & 85th minutes to turn the game on its head. Fair play to them... they are a fair bit stronger than us and maybe they should be more shocked at being 2-0 down despite 72% possession overall.

... and in today's game, we are 3-0 up against Pathetico on 82 minutes, then they scored in the 83rd & 86th minute, to make it an intense last few minutes to close out the game. Pathetico used all three of their subs, we didn't use any, so there is a possibility that tiredness is the new reality for us.

We are finding each season to be tougher than the last.

15th Apr 24 7:12 PM
Firesilver
Posts 983
We had one in Brazil Serie A today- Wearside and Qingnianlu were 2-2 after 80 minutes having both had the lead at different stages of the match, only for Wearside to score in the 83rd minute. Game over? Nope- Qingnianlu equalised in the 87th minutes and then scored the winner in a 3-4 thriller in the 93rd minute.

Not a good time for Wearside sadly as their title challenge has faltered badly in the last 2 matches. That'll teach porkpie for knocking me out of the League Cup!

18th Apr 24 8:49 PM
AndyP
Posts 26
Wow...Runnymede Rangers just had a wild last few minutes in our game against Guardians. Check out League Match 13 on the Runnymede Rangers Youtube channel

18th Apr 24 9:42 PM
stripey
Posts 6,151
Quote:
Originally posted by AndyP
Wow...Runnymede Rangers just had a wild last few minutes in our game against Guardians. Check out League Match 13 on the Runnymede Rangers Youtube channel
What a finish!!

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game