ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
General Discussions
14th Jan 19 7:36 AM
KevinHann
Posts 700
Err these days you can drop more than 400 points and still be better than Wenger

15th Jan 19 3:24 PM
Ryanj1991
Posts 4
Quote:
Originally posted by ozzymac
It happens every season Ryan. Your position in the league table is worth approximately 20 points per position.

At the beginning of the season all club's league position is pending until after the first match. Be top of the league after your first match and most of those points will come back.

Thanks for your reply. However, I fail to understand why league position has so much influence on this? I have been promoted two seasons in a row, plus unbeaten in 61 games, why isn't there 'bonus' points for winning the league? If it is based on each position being worth 20 points, Itsagoal hasn't rewarded me for winning my league and fulfilling the boards expectations.

To get past the magical number of progressing in the game, it would appear I need to sell my players.

In real life, if a team is promoted, they don't then sell all their best players to gain club rating in order to get better staff.... naturally staff would want to go to a better team.

Just seems like a silly way of measuring a club's ability.

16th Jan 19 2:18 PM
zwaluwen_2nd
Posts 3
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryanj1991
Thanks for your reply. However, I fail to understand why league position has so much influence on this? I have been promoted two seasons in a row, plus unbeaten in 61 games, why isn't there 'bonus' points for winning the league? If it is based on each position being worth 20 points, Itsagoal hasn't rewarded me for winning my league and fulfilling the boards expectations.

To get past the magical number of progressing in the game, it would appear I need to sell my players.

In real life, if a team is promoted, they don't then sell all their best players to gain club rating in order to get better staff.... naturally staff would want to go to a better team.

Just seems like a silly way of measuring a club's ability.

I've tried a lot the last 4 seasons to get more points. I 've given up. I got promoted 3 times. Now I just want to end in top 6 of the major L.

Copyright © 2019 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game