ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Helpful Information
22nd Sep 15 4:11 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
With the info from the match feeds I was wondering if the major events like goals, red cards and suchlike could be combined into a "teleprinter" like feed for each league. Or even a combined one for all leagues.

Example:
Scotland Championship: Goal! G Noth (1) Lokomotiv Stafford 0-1 SW6 Lions

Scotland League Two: Goal! J Cavazos (20) FC Never Surrender 0-1 Fireblades FC

Scotland League Two: Goal! K Finnie (24) FC Never Surrender 1-1 Fireblades FC

Scotland League Two: Red Card! C Bell (26) Bio FC 0-0 Fudge Town

Scotland Premiership: Goal! L Lawrence (31) Gorgieboys1874 1-0 Cowdenbeath F.C

Scotland League Two: Red Card! K Chikamoto (35) Hounds Unleashed 0-0 Barnstoneworth Utd

Scotland League Two: Goal! G Docherty (45) Hounds Unleashed 0-1 Barnstoneworth Utd

Or something similar.

ADDED

28th Sep 15 1:16 PM
maddog17_2nd
Posts 397
Sending off instructions:

You can select the player that you want to bring on but you should also be able to select the player that you would like to take off if making a tactical substitution.

i.e Defender sent off:

Bring on Forward - currently can't choose which player so, like my 2nd team game that is currently being played, my best striker has come off which I would never choose as an option.

Injured players:

Again no options available to decide what decision you would make - this hit me on numerous occassions in the previous version of the game.

I know the AM will make these decisions for you but should be something within the managers control pre game.

Naming player off already there but naming replacement ADDED

1st Oct 15 7:46 PM
KyranLFC
Posts 10
In regards to the help pages, i think it would be better if there were better ways of accessing them depending on where you are in the game. For instance if you are viewing your academy there could be a little question mark symbol somewhere on that page that you can click and it will bring a pop up of the youth academy help section. I think this would help with a lot of struggles that new managers have and might mean more of them give it a chance.

ADDED

2nd Oct 15 2:32 PM
Luvemaster
Posts 68
PNG format for uploading manager/club images as this has never worked. Particularly useful to managers who prefer to make their own images. (better quality)

Mentioned in bugs....no positive feedback/deleted.

ADDED

3rd Oct 15 5:54 PM
Smiler
Posts 123
I'd like to see an out of possition penalty introduced. In particular for a GK playing as a def or vica versa.

ADDED

4th Oct 15 9:50 AM
scotty1962_2nd
Posts 7
A little box next to all players names which you can 'tick' when you want to open negotiations.

Ive just created my new club [_2nd account] and I want to neg all contracts, its a little laborious having to do each one individually.

ADDED

5th Oct 15 4:10 PM
dazstag1967
Posts 44
when there is an update to the help files could this be highlighted to help us see what has been put in thanks

Probably something we MODS can have a hand in. Might also ask if Ron could arrange a system to a PM to the whole community en masse each time the files are updated. It may remind some people of their existence!

ADDED

6th Oct 15 9:45 AM
alem
Posts 13
I'd love to see in the All-time records sheet two more positions:
- Most games played for the club (all-time not just for the season)
- Most goals scored for the club (all-time not just for the season).

ADDED

Also I'd like to have the option to switch formation and tactics during the game. Example if we stick to the already determined milestones 25-th min, half time 70-th minute, extra time, to have the option to switch from let's say 4-4-2 normal to let's say 3-5-2 attacking if we lose at half time or to 5-4-1 defending if we are winning when we have 70 minutes of play.

Already there

7th Oct 15 6:27 PM
sirchan
Posts 21
Suggestion - More than one update per day for Staff negotiations?

ADDED

8th Oct 15 8:33 PM
PH3NIX
Posts 212
I would love top see the youth academy expanded to become a far more important part of the game.

Players have to spend at least a full season in the academy before being promoted.
Training becomes 2/3 times a week and you have the option to choose if its Physical Mental or Technical.
Have an option to remove unwanted players.
Academy increased to 11

Its to early to know what changes if any have been made to player quality but i feel there has to be a chance that "lesser" clubs are able to uncover a gem as well as those with high rated staff.

ADDED

9th Oct 15 12:55 PM
mcdude90
Posts 8
Quote:
Originally posted by PH3NIX
I would love top see the youth academy expanded to become a far more important part of the game.

Players have to spend at least a full season in the academy before being promoted.
Training becomes 2/3 times a week and you have the option to choose if its Physical Mental or Technical.
Have an option to remove unwanted players.
Academy increased to 11

Its to early to know what changes if any have been made to player quality but i feel there has to be a chance that "lesser" clubs are able to uncover a gem as well as those with high rated staff.

It would be nice if you could pick 16 and 17 year olds to play in reserve matches to help with their development.

ADDED

12th Oct 15 1:41 PM
mcdude90
Posts 8
More options on the substitutions.

More times available
15, 30, half time, 60, 75, 90(for injury time), second half of extra time, 120(for penalties)

Plus more conditions
winning by any score and losing by any score

Already there

14th Oct 15 10:51 PM
MisterE
Posts 27
Phew! ...all up to date now.

15th Oct 15 3:47 PM
Muffin
Posts 211
Nice work, MisterE.

Please can we improve the swear filter.

The problem is that it finds swear words hidden within other words and then highlights them. This unnecessarily brings my attention to words that I wouldn't even notice.

In my opinion that often causes more offence than having any swear filter.

It's a fairly easy rule. If word "1234" is blocked then only block it if it stands alone surrounded by spaces, such as " 1234 ", or perhaps as a plural.

Thank you.

15th Oct 15 9:25 PM
thewrongone
Posts 50
Put vacant teams from the top division(s) on the vacancy list more often to keep the top divisions fully populated.

19th Oct 15 10:39 PM
Jija
Posts 72
A specific News article, locked Thread or Help article that details every change to the game and when it was introduced.

24th Oct 15 6:26 AM
Muffin
Posts 211
Scouts

When scouting for players, there should be a "select league" option. That seems to be the most obvious and useful instruction that any scout would be given.

24th Oct 15 9:12 AM
mitchell
Posts 481
In a game that manages to stay relatively realistic in most areas and as a new player I'm incredibly impressed by most things the one area that I find utterly ridiculous is the outfield ability of goalkeepers. It is a lot easier right now to train up your goalkeepers with most of us having keepers approaching 30 or beyond it is crazy to see people playing them outfield and getting good ratings for them. It's unrealistic and almost like cheating through taking advantage of a bug that allows it to work. Simply restricting a goalkeeper from being picked in any position other than his own would solve it.

24th Oct 15 9:08 PM
Vespillo
Posts 6
Create a + - buton in the sqaud training section that opens all of the stats of the players at once instead of having to click each of them.

31st Oct 15 7:58 AM
HMFC
Posts 272
Quote:
Originally posted by Vespillo
Create a + - buton in the sqaud training secteasier at opens all of the stats of the players at once instead of having to click each of them.

Ditto, a simple 'expand all' button maybe. It would makes things a lot easier when playing on the phone or tablet.

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game