ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Helpful Information
18th Jan 16 5:22 PM
Ryan1uk
Posts 360
Quote:
Originally posted by Muffin
Nice idea. Ron will get right on it.

The impossible we do immediately, miracles take a little longer.

He goto work on that one quick

West Moors FC 3-0 Loch Ness FC

20th Jan 16 6:05 PM
ShadowHawk
Posts 8
Cup prize money is paid out at the end of every round. ie if total prize money was:

50,000 Round 1
150,000 Round 2
250,000 Round 3
400,000 Round 4
550,000 Quarter
750,000 Semi
1,000,000 Runner Up
1,250,000 Winner

Every team gets 50,000 when Round 1 is complete. Those playing in Round 2 get 100,000 on completion of the round, 100,000 for Round 3, 150,000 for Round 4, 150,000 for Quarter, 200,000 for semi, 250,000 for the Runner up and 500,000 for the winner. I see this as a better way of rewarding success. At the moment teams progressing have to wait for their money, whereas those who have gone out have a boost of cash.

20th Jan 16 7:07 PM
toriblack
Posts 108
Quote:
Originally posted by ShadowHawk
Cup prize money is paid out at the end of every round. ie if total prize money was:

50,000 Round 1
150,000 Round 2
250,000 Round 3
400,000 Round 4
550,000 Quarter
750,000 Semi
1,000,000 Runner Up
1,250,000 Winner

Every team gets 50,000 when Round 1 is complete. Those playing in Round 2 get 100,000 on completion of the round, 100,000 for Round 3, 150,000 for Round 4, 150,000 for Quarter, 200,000 for semi, 250,000 for the Runner up and 500,000 for the winner. I see this as a better way of rewarding success. At the moment teams progressing have to wait for their money, whereas those who have gone out have a boost of cash.

Agreed, I'd prefer that. Staying in the competition longer can actually be a hindrance to cash flow at the moment.

17th Feb 16 11:03 PM
Jija
Posts 72
The ability to block specific managers from sending you private messages.

23rd Feb 16 10:21 PM
sirchan
Posts 21
Get rid of red bars in training. If attribute is maxed, it stops but you can't tell.

Bring more randomness to those high fixed attribute so there are some duds. I.e - Paying 8m pounds for a dud... This will teach people to be careful of their money more and stop inflation. I know high fixed attributes aren't a guarantee, but they need to be more failures! There are too many high fixed attribute players in IAG3 and especially in resets.

Introduce team gelling as an element to match play.

29th Feb 16 5:05 PM
cristianzambrana
Posts 363
I think a good way to improve the game would be a increase in money you receive for every division. Alot of people quit as soon as they reach the premier league. You should always be better off if you make the promotion even if you struggle in the higher league. But really I think the game is great over all. I don't really know why it does not attract more people. I like the layout and style but maybe some people who are new to the game don't like it visually. Some people like bright colours but personally I like it how it is. I don't think changing too much will attract new players I think it needs good marketing.

4th Mar 16 4:31 PM
garyt1
Posts 500
Instead of setting sub instructions at a certain time allow some at a certain goals condition only. So you do a sub as soon as you go 2 goals up for example. Not having it be required at a certain time.

5th May 16 12:23 AM
roland68
Posts 973
I think it would be a good idea if posts in the Transfer Forum were restricted to read only for other managers...

A manager should be able to post whatever he/she likes (within the IAG guidleines of couse) and other rival managers should not be able to influence the opinion of other managers regarding the OPs initial request for a potential sale or purchase.

12th May 16 12:24 PM
ironpsycho
Posts 113
Quote:
Originally posted by scotty1962_2nd
League Cup finals should be played at the leagues biggest stadium, AND sold out.

Also the Inter Cup and IAG SuperCup finals, should be played at the games biggest stadium, and all Cup finals should be sold out by default.

Why not have a completely separate stadium, not run by a manager, which is used as a final showpiece stadium. All finals are played there like Wembley.

On a separate issue:
I'd like to see the ability to loan out players, or loan in players when times are hard and you are suffering with squad size or lack of cash to buy.

27th May 16 7:27 PM
JustSuper
Posts 25
Being able to select more advanced tactics like telling your players what to do with the ball. (eg tell your winger to put in early crosses). For me its a bit bland.

I have an invisionment of how i want my team to play but i feel as if i cant use the tactics to express what i want my players to do. I may want my players to build up attacks wide, but maybe if i have two strikers i want one striker to exploit a space opened up by an over attacking full back and the other striker go between the two spread out centre backs (which is what ususally happens if full backs push up).

I think if these "player instructions" were added another element of iag would be unraveled. It will filter out the good managers from the great managers.

28th May 16 7:22 PM
JustSuper
Posts 25
Another thing that has really annoyed me is the secret bidding system. I think the bidder should be forced to pay at least 10% more then the first bidder.

The problem with the system is that it causes inexperianced managers to overpay for players which causes the prices of players to increase. So early since i have returned to the game and i am actually considering leaveing again...

28th May 16 7:32 PM
Zyrosity
Posts 25
Quote:
Originally posted by JustSuper
Another thing that has really annoyed me is the secret bidding system. I think the bidder should be forced to pay at least 10% more then the first bidder.

The problem with the system is that it causes inexperianced managers to overpay for players which causes the prices of players to increase. So early since i have returned to the game and i am actually considering leaveing again...

I believe the transfer market is on the list of things to improve as the blind bidding hasn't worked as hoped.

28th May 16 8:59 PM
JustSuper
Posts 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Zyrosity
I believe the transfer market is on the list of things to improve as the blind bidding hasn't worked as hoped.

Maybe if the bidder who is bidding actually pays 10% of the previous instead (if that much diffrence is available) of the full amount they bidded it would have worked at lot better.

10th Jul 16 10:49 AM
camescu
Posts 167
Has my suggestion been deleted?

10th Jul 16 10:53 AM
colins70
Posts 335
Quote:
Originally posted by camescu
Has my suggestion been deleted?
no you posted it elsewhere on subscibers posts

10th Jul 16 10:56 AM
camescu
Posts 167
Quote:
Originally posted by colins70
no you posted it elsewhere on subscibers posts

Lol. My mistake. Haha. Eyes are painted on this morning. Cheers.

10th Aug 16 9:53 PM
AberdeenAngels
Posts 15
How about a 'remember my username' button/tick box on the login screen

11th Aug 16 9:07 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by AberdeenAngels
How about a 'remember my username' button/tick box on the login screen

Just set your browser to remember it AA

12th Sep 16 1:31 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
InterCup.

When winning a league it would be nice to get preferential treatment in regards to the draw.

So lets say you win a league, you play the worst rated team in the cup for your first match...and so on....

Might make managers feel more enticed to win a league...

29th Sep 16 9:29 AM
mitchell
Posts 481
When promoting youths they occasionally reject. My understanding is that this is in order to keep control of the player database so that we don't end up with too many players in the game.

When IAG 3 was launched there were 1000 clubs each of them having 23 players. There are still the same amount of clubs but although there are maybe around 600 clubs that are either vacant (so have 23 man squads) or had a recent reset due to managerial change back to 23, the rest of the clubs probably have an average squad size of maybe around 19/20? Therefore from the original 23000 player database we are probably running on about 21500 players in the IAG world which shows there is room in the database for additional players.

Players leave the game through retirements and they enter through 2 channels, resets and youths.

So many clubs are struggling to keep squad numbers up and several have posted about potentially being fired or having no choice but to move clubs etc.

Surely until the player agents system is complete wouldn't it be an easy and short term fix just to remove the youth rejections? This would significantly help those who want to remain with one club but are being forced to club hop just to get a replenished squad. If Ron sees the player database getting up towards 23000 again he could always switch the youth rejection option back on again?

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game