ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Football Leagues and Cups
27th Aug 15 11:55 AM
Benn
Posts 10
Barclays Premier League
Hello everyone,

I think it might be interesting discuss about English Premier League. So, I am Arsenal fun, but our first 3 matches was not very good, but still is only beginning of the season.

Which team you predict as winner Premier League? And which teams you think will be relegated? And write everythink you want about English football, mainly about Premier League.

Regards
Benn (Arsenal FC)

27th Aug 15 2:38 PM
Posseidon
Posts 130
I had money on Arsenal...

Think I'm more likely to win on backing Lukaku for top scorer

28th Aug 15 7:31 AM
Lapallanch
Posts 11
I'm an avid supporter of the Red Devils, so I'm obviously backing them to win the title this season, but looking at it more realistically, Man City might be the victors for this season ... I just hope Schweinsteger will play as he did at Bayern...

28th Aug 15 8:07 AM
IanD
Posts 90
Its a two horse race again... Man City for me, but Chelsea will start soon... Man Utd are enjoying a little spell but for me they don't have the experience in there for the longer haul. Arsenal will drag themselves along and hold the others away a little ahead of Utd..

But what do I know lol... I suspect Liverpool this season will lose their Manager... so you heard it here first..!

28th Aug 15 2:21 PM
thewrongone
Posts 50
Agree with the above. I can see no further than City or Chelsea

Relegation will be more interesting this season.

I think West Ham will be in trouble, with a weak team and poor manager.

Sunderland look to be in a mess..... and the last place will be between Bournemouth and Watford.

28th Aug 15 2:27 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by thewrongone

Sunderland look to be in a mess.....

*Hovers finger over forum ban button*

28th Aug 15 2:30 PM
thewrongone
Posts 50
Quote:
Originally posted by ozzymac
*Hovers finger over forum ban button*

Hahaha

I didn't say they were bad...just in a mess

28th Aug 15 2:36 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Hahaha

I didn't say they were bad...just in a mess

Unfortunately i agree

28th Aug 15 3:04 PM
thewrongone
Posts 50
I used to enjoy laughing at the mess Newcastle are always in but I think Steve McL will sort them out

28th Aug 15 5:31 PM
Denny
Posts 377
Quote:
Originally posted by ozzymac
Unfortunately i agree

I disagree - they're both bad and in a mess!

29th Aug 15 6:53 AM
cherryred
Posts 96
I'm just praying Sunderland keep their manager for a couple more weeks as my team AFC Bournemouth play them at home, last thing I want to see is a new manager installed just as we play them.

29th Aug 15 7:39 AM
davidmike
Posts 222
Quote:
Originally posted by cherryred
I'm just praying Sunderland keep their manager for a couple more weeks as my team AFC Bournemouth play them at home, last thing I want to see is a new manager installed just as we play them.
just having dis feelings dat premier league will be full of surprises.my darlin wenger thought was onto benzema but jxt rumor at the end,just dnt kw y sunderland nd his broda stok likes draw in every match.but @ the end mancity or chelsea wll take de title home

29th Aug 15 10:59 AM
Denny
Posts 377
Quote:
Originally posted by davidmike
just having dis feelings dat premier league will be full of surprises.my darlin wenger thought was onto benzema but jxt rumor at the end,just dnt kw y sunderland nd his broda stok likes draw in every match.but @ the end mancity or chelsea wll take de title home

Hi - we usually ask people to avoid text speak on the forums as there's a large community that play this game where English is not their first language and may have trouble understanding text speak - thanks.

P.S. I have trouble understanding it and English is my first (and only) language!

29th Aug 15 6:12 PM
MrBikerz
Posts 2
Quote:
Agree with the above. I can see no further than City or Chelsea

Relegation will be more interesting this season.

I think West Ham will be in trouble, with a weak team and poor manager.

Sunderland look to be in a mess..... and the last place will be between Bournemouth and Watford.

Well West Ham just beat Liverpool and Arsenal away,so I can't see them anywhere close to relegation battle.But I'd rather see them getting relegated than Bournemouth or Leicester(Love watching them play)

29th Aug 15 6:16 PM
davidmike
Posts 222
Quote:
Originally posted by MrBikerz
Well West Ham just beat Liverpool and Arsenal away,so I can't see them anywhere close to relegation battle.But I'd rather see them getting relegated than Bournemouth or Leicester(Love watching them play)
what a bad day for liverpool,

29th Aug 15 6:22 PM
davidmike
Posts 222
Quote:
Originally posted by Denny
Hi - we usually ask people to avoid text speak on the forums as there's a large community that play this game where English is not their first language and may have trouble understanding text speak - thanks.

P.S. I have trouble understanding it and English is my first (and only) language!
understood guys

29th Aug 15 6:25 PM
Denny
Posts 377
Quote:
Originally posted by davidmike
what a bad day for liverpool,

Not as much a bad day as Chelsea!

29th Aug 15 6:34 PM
davidmike
Posts 222
Quote:
Originally posted by Denny
Not as much a bad day as Chelsea!
don't know what is wrong with chelsea,maybe over confidence

29th Aug 15 9:40 PM
Benn
Posts 10
Leicester, Crystal Palace and Bournemouth nice surprise so far, I hope that Bournemouth stay in Premier League next season. In the last Gameweek was enough red cards, Stoke got even 2. ManCity is masterfully so far.

29th Aug 15 10:10 PM
Lemmy
Posts 470
Chelski lose at home and Leeds win away. It doesn't get any better than that

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game