Second Account Information - Rules & Approved Users
To successfully ensure second accounts remain totally impartial to the main account, we require the teams managed to reside in different leagues and accounts are linked.
The rules for second accounts have been created to ensure we have maximum control. To help us maintain this successfully, we ask for your full co-operation in following the guidelines and rules we have made available. Failure to comply will see us remove your second account with no refunds or notice.
And so, for those who want things in brief, to enjoy a second team, you need to do the following ;
(*) Make a post within the 2nd Team request thread
, requesting a second team.
(*) Once granted
, create a new account but note, a new email address is required.
(*) Check the assigned team against your main account team and ensure each are in a different league.
If they are within the same league, you must not log in to your second account for 5 days to ensure you gain the sack and are able to apply for a team in a different league.
If you gain a team within a different league but do not wish to keep it, you are only able to apply for clubs within Rule 5, so check out if that is applicable before seeking to change.
Please note the only way to resign within the first 35 days is to avoid any logins for 5 days.
THE RULES FOR 2nd ACCOUNTS
1. The name of the second account must adhere to the following naming protocol to facilitate control and visibility: FirstAccountName_2nd E.g. TopGun2_2nd. No excuses will be accepted for any second accounts with names outside of this protocol and the accounts will be dealt with accordingly.
2. The second account's club name is a free choice of the manager.
3. The two clubs being run by one user must be linked via Manager > My Account > Linked Accounts and must be in different leagues.
2nd accounts are not allowed to apply for a club ranked in the top 100 (as shown on the vacancy list).
Rule 3 must be strictly obeyed at all times.
As with main accounts, second account managers should not seek to apply for clubs previously managed by themselves.
4. Friendly matches must not be played between two accounts run by the same person under any circumstances. This will be checked regularly and any breaches will be very strictly dealt with. Testing tactics by playing against another team you manage is not part of the deal and will not be tolerated. Organisers of friendly tournaments can decide their own rules regarding entries from 2nd accounts but under no circumstances can a match between them go ahead. If they are drawn to play each other then one team must forfeit. Again, the rules are clear, no excuses will be accepted and breaches of the rule will not be tolerated.
5. Similarly, under no circumstances can reserve matches be played between clubs managed by the same person.
If your 2 accounts are drawn together in the IAG Cup or Inter Cup you must play the game for both sides the same as you would if it was against any other team. It is expected that both clubs will play their strongest possible teams. Any transgression of this rule will result in both accounts being asked to find new teams.
6. Any breaches of these rules will render the 2nd account invalidated and, as such, the user will be dealt with as a standard multiple accounts case. Invariably this will result in the loss of one or both accounts and any future requests for a 2nd account will be rejected. If any user becomes aware of a breach in any of these rules they should contact a Mod who will take the appropriate action, confidentiality is assured.
7. Any user who would like to create a second account must obtain approval IN ADVANCE
from the Mods. To do this a thread has been created
in the General Discussions forum in which you must request authorisation to create the second account and you must confirm the intended name of the account and the intended name of the club. You will be notified by PM if your request has been accepted. You must also subsequently post which league your new club is in (and details of any club change required under rule 3). The first post in that thread will then be updated to maintain a full list of all 2nd accounts and their clubs, visible for all to see.
SOME FAQ Questions Answered
> You do not need to subscribe the second account. Of course, you are welcome to subscribe your second account should you so wish to. By subscribing your second account you will be able to rename your second team.
> Club allocation is random, when signing up, check to see if your second club is in a different league to your first account. If it isn't, do not login again and await the sack in 5 days. At this point, you can then select a club of your choice in a different league. As a concession, if this happens, the Admin team will allow you to rename your new team.
> Can I transfer between teams?"
No, this is strictly forbidden and could see you lose both your accounts.
> Teams drawn against each other within the Super Cup?
Both teams should play their strongest teams where possible and not use tactics to suit the other. The game should be played competitively and not to benefit either team. We will punish those teams discovered ignoring this.
> Help! I can't signup due to my email address in use."
Unfortunately, the game requires a new email address, we cannot help this and it will be up to you to provide this.
> I wish to change my main account... what do I do now?"
You must ensure you apply for a different club which is in a different league to your second account, and not place yourself within the league that your second account is in.