ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
29th Jan 17 1:22 PM
PeppermintBoy
Posts 1,358
Youth scouting reports need clearing.
I've heard of this bug happening before, and this is the first time I've experienced it. I have 2 blank youth scouting reports from weeks back. I presume both youths turned 18 the following day.

I'm not sure who to ask, but could someone clear the 2 reports?

29th Jan 17 1:34 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,324
Quote:
Originally posted by PeppermintBoy
I've heard of this bug happening before, and this is the first time I've experienced it. I have 2 blank youth scouting reports from weeks back. I presume both youths turned 18 the following day.

I'm not sure who to ask, but could someone clear the 2 reports?

Are they recent PMB? From 1 scout?

If so, they may disappear when the scout returns with a new report.

If not, then I'm not sure.

29th Jan 17 5:16 PM
PeppermintBoy
Posts 1,358
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Are they recent PMB? From 1 scout?

If so, they may disappear when the scout returns with a new report.

If not, then I'm not sure.

They are both from 1 scout, and he has returned repeatedly with new scouting reports, but the old blank reports remain.

The bug might also be linked to the fact that the scout's contact was running out, and I renewed it late on, so maybe this has affected his old reports?

29th Jan 17 5:25 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,324
Quote:
They are both from 1 scout, and he has returned repeatedly with new scouting reports, but the old blank reports remain.

The bug might also be linked to the fact that the scout's contact was running out, and I renewed it late on, so maybe this has affected his old reports?

Hmm... I've no idea what's caused it.

None of us Admin staff can remove them so it would be down to Ron.

Did they appear this season? If yes then it might be like the stadium name bug where it get's updated at the end of the season.

If they've been there since last season then I'm stumped and I'll mention it to Ron when he returns.

30th Jan 17 2:42 PM
PeppermintBoy
Posts 1,358
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Hmm... I've no idea what's caused it.

None of us Admin staff can remove them so it would be down to Ron.

Did they appear this season? If yes then it might be like the stadium name bug where it get's updated at the end of the season.

If they've been there since last season then I'm stumped and I'll mention it to Ron when he returns.

I can't be sure to be honest. The report came in somewhere between the end of last season and the start of this, but I can't be sure which it was.

That same scout has returned with another report, so it's only going to clear with the end of season update or with Ron's help. It shouldn't affect anything, unless there is a limit of 10 youth scout reports, in which case I am potentially losing 2 reports. I will shout up again near the end of the season.

Thanks for your help.

2nd Feb 17 3:37 PM
PeppermintBoy
Posts 1,358
I fired my scout, so his reports have now cleared off. Problem solved.

2nd Feb 17 3:56 PM
scotty1962
Posts 3,249
Quote:

haha !

2nd Feb 17 4:10 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,324
Quote:

That's one way I'll have to remember!

2nd Feb 17 5:42 PM
Kejeas
Posts 725
Quote:

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game