ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Helpful Information
« Prev123Next »
20th Feb 16 2:19 PM
James
Posts 44
Have we got a date when the transfer system will be updated ?

22nd Jan 19 10:51 PM
Evoke89
Posts 4
Swap deals happen all the time in real life....

I don't see a problem. It not like a manger is shifting an excessive number of players between clubs...

No need to police it, it's a game, let people play it how they want.

There is a difference between being smart and being a cheater. Swapping isn't cheating!!

22nd Jan 19 11:00 PM
Evoke89
Posts 4
While were at it, why can i only renegotiate a contract ever 56 days?? This is even eorse! Policing the way managers conduct their business.

I want a football sim not a "make it fair for everyone" game.

I know why don't the Fifa cap transfers at 20m?!? It's unfair Juve can bid 100m for Ronaldo and Watford FC can't!

It's unfair Arsenal and Utd swaped sanchez for mikatarian and Watford couldn't bid for them!

Do you get my point??? This is ridiculous.

Every manager has the right to deal in the own best interests.

I have an asset a club wants? Match my asking price.

I want my club ti be as financially stable as possible? Let me manage contracts the way i decide.

You scrach my back? I'll scratch yours.

50m for a 20FA player? BAN!

23rd Jan 19 1:37 PM
FootballM_2nd
Posts 129
Quote:
Originally posted by Evoke89
While were at it, why can i only renegotiate a contract ever 56 days?? This is even eorse! Policing the way managers conduct their business.

I want a football sim not a "make it fair for everyone" game.

I know why don't the Fifa cap transfers at 20m?!? It's unfair Juve can bid 100m for Ronaldo and Watford FC can't!

It's unfair Arsenal and Utd swaped sanchez for mikatarian and Watford couldn't bid for them!

Do you get my point??? This is ridiculous.

Every manager has the right to deal in the own best interests.

I have an asset a club wants? Match my asking price.

I want my club ti be as financially stable as possible? Let me manage contracts the way i decide.

You scrach my back? I'll scratch yours.

50m for a 20FA player? BAN!

We all know the game has limitations without further input from Ron, it?s a free to play game so be grateful that it exists.
If you?re that unhappy with the game, with nothing positive to contribute, you could always leave?

27th Jan 19 9:22 AM
Evoke89
Posts 4
My points are valid...mr moral.

Dont have anything to add? Don't say anything atall.

Nothing gets better "by being greatful for what it is".

27th Jan 19 9:31 AM
Evoke89
Posts 4
More than anything, i knew what the game once was. Eg;

-No contract cap.
-No 1 transaction per club per seasson.
Etc.

So it's a bit weird the only "improvements" that get mase are ones that essentially ruin it.

If you think this is moaning, then i'm sorry you aren't more used to people being outspoken and uncensored. I've always been outspoken and honest. If some people don't like it then that is their problem. Because more than anything everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Peace out yo! ??

27th Jan 19 9:38 AM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
There's been a number of things that are improvements. The live match feed and the additional formations to name a couple of them.

Additional countries have been added from where you can scout players for those that like the idea of building a one nation squad.

The contract and transfer restrictions were put in place to assist in preventing potential cheating.

« Prev123Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game