ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
25th Jun 21 11:07 AM
Notfair
Posts 67
matches
mine still showing 37/38

25th Jun 21 7:59 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,334
Quote:
Originally posted by Notfair
mine still showing 37/38

Err... a few more details wouldn't go amiss.

25th Jun 21 10:01 PM
Notfair
Posts 67
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Err... a few more details wouldn't go amiss.
its plain to understand i dont get it. so if my match shows 37/38 does that mean i aint won the league by default. theres been no confirmantation that i have so whos won the league.

25th Jun 21 10:10 PM
Notfair
Posts 67
Quote:
its plain to understand i dont get it. so if my match shows 37/38 does that mean i aint won the league by default. theres been no confirmantation that i have so whos won the league.
ok give it to mhcf2nd he seems to do what he likes. seen his dodgy buying and selling he must be family.

25th Jun 21 11:10 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,334
Quote:

Sorry but it's not plain to me. A look at your fixture list tells me you played match 38 on Thursday. So what page are you looking at that shows 37/38?

And a quick look at your league table shows you have won your league so I'm not sure what you mean you haven't won the league?

And what confirmation are you expecting?

25th Jun 21 11:13 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,334
Quote:
ok give it to mhcf2nd he seems to do what he likes. seen his dodgy buying and selling he must be family.

Who on earth is mhcf2nd???

And please don't make accusations on the forum. If you have any concerns about any wrongdoing send a PM to a mod with the details.

26th Jun 21 12:15 AM
Danny_2nd
Posts 10
What pleasant is trying to understand is what page are you on that says 37/38 played, as I can see and everyone can see that your team won 2-0 on match day 38, so where are you seeing 37/38

26th Jun 21 10:58 AM
Bombay95
Posts 9
The pre-match show before Wales v Denmark... honestly it's not that big of an issue if you've already been promoted and in your league listing you've finished first.

A little more information would be helpful though.

26th Jun 21 11:18 AM
calvino_spark
Posts 329
My suspicion would be that they're talking about the side bit which says your name, finances, division table, ratings, and valuations. For instance, under division table, mine says my position is 2nd and match is 38/38.

They would need to confirm that to give someone a decent chance of helping them though.

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game