ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
Bugs & Site Issues
« Prev1Next »
13th Aug 18 8:33 PM
Lemmy
Posts 470
Staff vacancy
I posted a staff vacancy for a scout a few days ago on a 7 day listing and it's gone.
I checked a couple of days ago and it was still there but just checked to see how long to go and it has disappeared.

13th Aug 18 8:40 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,326
Quote:
Originally posted by Lemmy
I posted a staff vacancy for a scout a few days ago on a 7 day listing and it's gone.
I checked a couple of days ago and it was still there but just checked to see how long to go and it has disappeared.

Have you started negotiations with a member of the same category of staff? Or has a member of staff of the same category retired?

14th Aug 18 8:02 AM
Lemmy
Posts 470
Yes I renewed an existing scouts contract

14th Aug 18 9:05 AM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:
Originally posted by Lemmy
Yes I renewed an existing scouts contract

That'll be it then. It's a knowm bug that when adbertising for staff, any negotiations/dealings with existing staff in the same position will cause either the ad or applicants to disappear.

14th Aug 18 5:52 PM
Lemmy
Posts 470
Quote:
Originally posted by ozzymac
That'll be it then. It's a knowm bug that when adbertising for staff, any negotiations/dealings with existing staff in the same position will cause either the ad or applicants to disappear.

OK thanks, 30k groats down the pan

4th Feb 19 11:26 PM
nikgill85
Posts 3
Hi, ever since I've joined I have never been able to hire any staff. To date I have put in multiple vacant posts lasting 7 days, shown a wide range of staff, put ridiculous bids in, yet have never ever received a response from an applicant. Is there something wrong? I urgently need a youth coach, scout & assistant manager. Thanks

4th Feb 19 11:38 PM
Lovemaster2nd
Posts 263
Quote:
Originally posted by nikgill85
Hi, ever since I've joined I have never been able to hire any staff. To date I have put in multiple vacant posts lasting 7 days, shown a wide range of staff, put ridiculous bids in, yet have never ever received a response from an applicant. Is there something wrong? I urgently need a youth coach, scout & assistant manager. Thanks
You need to give them EXACTLY what they ask for.

As I understand...

5th Feb 19 7:09 AM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:

As Lovemaster says, you need to give staff exactly what they want. Players will negotiate, staaf won't.

5th Feb 19 6:11 PM
dazstag1967
Posts 52
You can get staff to accept slightly less but not often!

9th Feb 19 12:40 PM
nikgill85
Posts 3
Thanks!!

11th Feb 19 12:39 AM
nikgill85
Posts 3
Just to confirm, i finally have some staff. Much appreciated, Nik

11th Feb 19 9:53 PM
stripey
Posts 6,137
Quote:
Just to confirm, i finally have some staff. Much appreciated, Nik

Well done!

« Prev1Next »

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game