ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
5th Mar 20 8:06 PM
porkpie
Posts 225
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
Good luck porkie!

He promoted, not that good but ok for me. If he refused it was the end for me on IAG.

5th Mar 20 8:22 PM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
Quote:
Originally posted by porkpie
He promoted, not that good but ok for me. If he refused it was the end for me on IAG.

Not that good.. a 15m youth than will go to 65+ rating right there! Well done!

5th Mar 20 8:25 PM
porkpie
Posts 225
Quote:
Originally posted by BubbaGump
Not that good.. a 15m youth than will go to 65+ rating right there! Well done!

By the time my coach trains him, my player will be in his late 20's.

5th Mar 20 8:25 PM
ozzymac
Posts 2,877
Quote:

Not a bad result mate

6th Mar 20 3:25 PM
KevinHann
Posts 678
Quote:

That's not necessarily true, these youths might train better than fixed attributes suggest. A youth with 40s in some of them can often reach high 50s rating (but the margin becomes tighter the higher you go in the quality tiers, a 70 FA youth is unlikely to hit 80 rating). You could still have a better player than you think - or not, you'll see once you train him up But like others said already, he's going to bring in significant fresh cash so it is a great promotion either way!

6th Mar 20 8:51 PM
Monamac1_2nd
Posts 756
71 rated youth left today after 4 seasons in academy

6th Mar 20 9:51 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,331
Quote:
Originally posted by Monamac1_2nd
71 rated youth left today after 4 seasons in academy

Ouch!

11th Mar 20 9:34 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
found a 17 year old CB rated 51, I mean I never expect to find these with my staff quite shocked tbh, he will turn 18 and reject though I'm sure.

15th Mar 20 7:32 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
Quote:
Originally posted by AKRAZY
found a 17 year old CB rated 51, I mean I never expect to find these with my staff quite shocked tbh, he will turn 18 and reject though I'm sure.

also found a 16 YO CB on my 2nd team rated 50, don't find anything like this for a couple seasons then all of a sudden I get 2 50+ potential youths, hoping they both sign on, really need the talent.

15th Mar 20 8:27 PM
Monamac1_2nd
Posts 756
Quote:
also found a 16 YO CB on my 2nd team rated 50, don't find anything like this for a couple seasons then all of a sudden I get 2 50+ potential youths, hoping they both sign on, really need the talent.

nice mate

15th Mar 20 8:36 PM
Lemmy
Posts 469
Took on a couple of youths 11 & 12 yo, rated 4,5,6 just as an experiment to see what happens. Not holding my breath though.

15th Mar 20 8:59 PM
Rustyjack
Posts 36
Didn't think you would still be experimenting, Lemmy.

15th Mar 20 9:04 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
Quote:
Originally posted by Lemmy
Took on a couple of youths 11 & 12 yo, rated 4,5,6 just as an experiment to see what happens. Not holding my breath though.

goodluck with that, I won't be doing that at least until I have far better youth coaches, and I'll probably try with 1-2 11 Year olds, I think someone else mentioned this too further up this thread.

15th Mar 20 9:41 PM
stripey
Posts 6,150
Quote:
Quite a few of mine (and my second account) were signed at that age and level. So far the best one, who is now 13, and has been in the academy for just under a season, has kept his attributes pretty even, and is doing OK at 10/12/13. My second account's 4/5/6 starters are getting less even as they develop - 9/12/8 and 12/7/11.

18th Mar 20 2:19 AM
satellite360
Posts 228
Quote:

I took on an 11 year old rated 5-5-5 around 20 days ago, no changes as yet. Reckon I'll give him a season or two and kick him into touch if he doesn't improve any. Ordinarily I wouldn't take on anyone rated 5 but was interested to see if and how he would develop given his even ratings.

19th Mar 20 6:28 AM
roland68
Posts 972
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
Quite a few of mine (and my second account) were signed at that age and level. So far the best one, who is now 13, and has been in the academy for just under a season, has kept his attributes pretty even, and is doing OK at 10/12/13. My second account's 4/5/6 starters are getting less even as they develop - 9/12/8 and 12/7/11.

These two examples just show that stats of 4-5-6 are not as even as some managers seem to think they are.

You didn't mention it but I'd say that your first example was rated 455 or 566 (unless all were a bit higher) initially.

27th Mar 20 2:49 AM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
my youth defender turned 18 and accepted a place in my squad, I'm quite shocked best YA player I have got on this version, I hope he reaches his 51 rating potential

also on my 2nd team I still have a 16 YO CB in the YA and his rating increased to 53

27th Mar 20 8:10 AM
FulchesterUnited
Posts 373
Quote:
my youth defender turned 18 and accepted a place in my squad, I'm quite shocked best YA player I have got on this version, I hope he reaches his 51 rating potential

also on my 2nd team I still have a 16 YO CB in the YA and his rating increased to 53

Had my best youth sign a couple days ago too, must be something in the water.

85 rated centre back but stats suggest he might come in a bit lower than that.

27th Mar 20 11:29 AM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,357
Quote:
Originally posted by FulchesterUnited
Had my best youth sign a couple days ago too, must be something in the water.

85 rated centre back but stats suggest he might come in a bit lower than that.

Wow! That's quite an impressive youth. Were his youth attributes always super even?

27th Mar 20 8:29 PM
FulchesterUnited
Posts 373
Quote:
Originally posted by Piper_FC
Wow! That's quite an impressive youth. Were his youth attributes always super even?

He started off as a 14 year old 47 rated player with very similar attributes but over the last 3 seasons became quite far apart. His mental was up to 91 when got promoted.

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game