ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
2nd Jun 20 8:22 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,357
Quote:
Originally posted by roland68
Managed to successfully promote two youths at the last update.

N. Deyama & J.Ybarra both said yes and I am reasonably happy with both. (Especially that they accepted!). They'll certainly make some money though I'm hoping and expecting Deyama will make it into the first team..

Wow! Those are some very good youth promotions, congratulations. What were their youth ratings?

2nd Jun 20 8:30 PM
cristianzambrana
Posts 363
Very good players for youths. You must be happy. Youths always accept 5 years for the first contract.

2nd Jun 20 10:38 PM
roland68
Posts 972
Quote:
Originally posted by Piper_FC
Wow! Those are some very good youth promotions, congratulations. What were their youth ratings?

74 and 63, I think they were..
Ybarra should get to that 63 rating but
I doubt Deyama will quite make 74. However, glad to see all his fixed atts are 70 or above so hope he'll get pretty near.

3rd Jun 20 11:00 AM
stripey
Posts 6,141
Always nice to hear of good youths making first teams. Congrats, Roland.

4th Jun 20 9:42 PM
Andy1970
Posts 30
My youth now 70 rated, 17 yo and 6 days left on his contract, so I will try the 2-3 days left before promoting him and see if it works, I hope so as I'd love another youth in my 1st team in a season or two.

8th Jun 20 8:17 PM
Andy1970
Posts 30
Oops, he turned 18 with 4 days left, Castaignos, nice

8th Jun 20 9:06 PM
FootballM_2nd
Posts 128
Quote:
Originally posted by Andy1970
Oops, he turned 18 with 4 days left, Castaignos, nice

8th Jun 20 9:53 PM
stripey
Posts 6,141
And another youth success story.

9th Jun 20 2:54 PM
Andy1970
Posts 30
14 out of 21 are my promoted youths, only way I could survive in this game! Also sold one for 21.5m and two others for 2.5m, so that is 17 I've had promote, probably count on one hand those that have turned me down, then again I promote very few of them as 16yo or 17yo. Means I lose 1-2 seasons of training, but increases my success rate I guess?

10th Jun 20 9:40 PM
stripey
Posts 6,141
Quote:
Originally posted by Andy1970
14 out of 21 are my promoted youths, only way I could survive in this game! Also sold one for 21.5m and two others for 2.5m, so that is 17 I've had promote, probably count on one hand those that have turned me down, then again I promote very few of them as 16yo or 17yo. Means I lose 1-2 seasons of training, but increases my success rate I guess?
So do you virtually always promote at 18, Andy?

13th Jun 20 12:31 PM
Andy1970
Posts 30
Yes, think the only time I've promoted early is if I want a space in my academy, or I need a new player urgently, and I dont think it's always paid off, so in my opinion, leave until they are 18, but also have them in there for 3-4 seasons at least, Castaignos went in as a 14yo. The oldest I've had that have promoted are 15yo, one 16yo didn't move a stat in a season, so I sacked him off.

16th Jun 20 8:29 PM
porkpie
Posts 218
I had an unexpected promotion today. I don't even know what the player was rated. I just took him into my academy when he was 17 and now he's 18 he's accepted a position in my squad.

First impressions is that he's not that bad of a promotion.

Juan Cejudo, up for sale for 40 million if anyone wants him.

16th Jun 20 8:36 PM
roland68
Posts 972
Quote:
Originally posted by porkpie
I had an unexpected promotion today. I don't even know what the player was rated. I just took him into my academy when he was 17 and now he's 18 he's accepted a position in my squad.

First impressions is that he's not that bad of a promotion.

Juan Cejudo, up for sale for 40 million if anyone wants him.

Not bad at all.. especially for one who spent less than a season in your academy!

16th Jun 20 8:47 PM
roland68
Posts 972
Also promoted another decent youth a few days ago, G. Mangas..

Meanwhile, one of my scouts today discovered two 11 year olds rated 5 and a 17 year old rated 9.. I think he must have been following lockdown rules and not travelling far from home, if that's the best he could find.

16th Jun 20 8:47 PM
porkpie
Posts 218
Quote:
Not bad at all.. especially for one who spent less than a season in your academy!

35 Million and he's yours

16th Jun 20 8:51 PM
porkpie
Posts 218
Quote:
Also promoted another decent youth a few days ago, G. Mangas..

Meanwhile, one of my scouts today discovered two 11 year olds rated 5 and a 17 year old rated 9.. I think he must have been following lockdown rules and not travelling far from home, if that's the best he could find.

Some of the youth reports the scouts bring back are awful. Today's scouting mission brough me quite a few 5 to 10 rated, my highest was a 32 rated 14 yr old, which I'm toying with the idea of taking him on but his stats are lopsided.

16th Jun 20 9:14 PM
stripey_2nd
Posts 279
Quote:
Originally posted by porkpie
Some of the youth reports the scouts bring back are awful. Today's scouting mission brough me quite a few 5 to 10 rated, my highest was a 32 rated 14 yr old, which I'm toying with the idea of taking him on but his stats are lopsided.
Don't do it! It's worth waiting for the good ones.

7th Jul 20 1:42 PM
calvino_spark
Posts 328
I'm very happy with my latest youth promotion, Ilia Kyzyma. I was fully expecting him to reject but thankfully he decided he likes football after all. If he's as good as he looks he's going to be my best ever youth academy product.

7th Jul 20 2:50 PM
roland68
Posts 972
Quote:
Originally posted by calvino_spark
I'm very happy with my latest youth promotion, Ilia Kyzyma. I was fully expecting him to reject but thankfully he decided he likes football after all. If he's as good as he looks he's going to be my best ever youth academy product.

Looks like a cracking player. Good Work..

7th Jul 20 3:56 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,357
Quote:
Originally posted by calvino_spark

Wow! Well done!

What was his youth rating? I've never gotten anyone very high in the academy so I'm guessing he is much higher than the highest I've had ( 68 ).

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game