ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
7th Jul 20 5:02 PM
calvino_spark
Posts 329
Quote:
Originally posted by Piper_FC
Wow! Well done!

What was his youth rating? I've never gotten anyone very high in the academy so I'm guessing he is much higher than the highest I've had ( 68 ).

His youth rating was 78. I think I've had one other who accepted that was also 78 rated in my academy but only got up to about 66 for my seniors (still happy with that). Bazinet, who's still in my squad, was also 78 in my academy.

I think I had a goalie who was 87 but rejected promotion.

Still, I don't get many who are high 60s/70s but it's nice when I can get them into my team.

7th Jul 20 5:19 PM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
Very nice indeed! Well done I've currently got 3 youths all rated between 60-68 and with even'ish atts across the board. Really hoping they may continue to improve before they turn 16.

9th Jul 20 9:06 PM
Andy1970
Posts 30
Wowsers ay Kyzyma, oh for one or two like that occasionally!!!
Anyway, another promoted when turning 18, Spring, looks a solid player, let's see where his stamina goes! So that is 15/20 are my youth players, and in fact as I will get hammered in the cup at the weekend, I am putting out an entire former youth team and using three others as subs, first ever time I've done it. May try it in a league game some time as well. Just wish I had a really good youth striker and gk, that would top things off nicely!

18th Jul 20 8:15 PM
ironpsycho_2nd
Posts 189
Nice youth, Lambert just accepted terms, good fa, really pleased with him

27th Jul 20 11:14 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
16 year old with 26 days left on his contract rated 51 is my best at the moment, the rest are 40's and lower but I'm still hopeful as the positions that will improve my squad or replace older ones still at those ratings. small club are fun though as you can actually improve the team with the YA.

28th Jul 20 8:52 AM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
Quote:
Originally posted by ironpsycho_2nd
Nice youth, Lambert just accepted terms, good fa, really pleased with him

Nice youth

I have two 15yo's rated 65 and 63 and a 60 rated 14yo. Really hoping one/some of them improve to the 70's before they promote. The promising thing is they're all evenly attributed so hoping they turn out good if they accept!

2nd Aug 20 10:30 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
gained a 39 Rated AMF last night which I promoted, lost a 40 Rated cb as he turned 18 though

not great but will be happy if he reaches 40, even if he reaches a decent high 30's will
be an improvement on my 2 deadwood MF's capped at 17 + 19

2nd Aug 20 11:36 PM
Lovemaster
Posts 486
Utterly despise the youth academy.

3rd Aug 20 2:01 AM
AKRAZY
Posts 229
Quote:
Originally posted by Lovemaster

good way to build at small clubs, and good way to make money to buy players for big clubs, its a shame the quality is capped, not sure if any players from YA has reached an 80+ rating have seen Insmouth and a few other big teams train some high 70s though. think my clubs a long way from being able to do that but i'm hoping to get a few 50's over the next few seasons.

3rd Aug 20 8:43 AM
singe
Posts 23
Is the quality of Youth coach, and Scout l, entirely dependant on your club rating?

3rd Aug 20 1:55 PM
stripey
Posts 6,152
Quote:
Originally posted by singe
Is the quality of Youth coach, and Scout l, entirely dependant on your club rating?
That is true regarding the quality of all staff who will respond to your advertisements.

3rd Aug 20 1:56 PM
stripey
Posts 6,152
Quote:
Originally posted by Lovemaster
Up to you, but why?

3rd Aug 20 2:00 PM
singe
Posts 23
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
That is true regarding the quality of all staff who will respond to your advertisements.

Cheers

8th Aug 20 12:22 AM
BerryStraw_2nd
Posts 13
Not mine, but check Varmar Hreimursson at Weir Lion

8th Aug 20 4:13 AM
AKRAZY_2nd
Posts 33
Quote:
Originally posted by BerryStraw_2nd

oh thats the best YA player I ever seen in terms of FA, wonder what will train to.

8th Aug 20 10:36 AM
FootballManager
Posts 295
Quote:
Originally posted by BerryStraw_2nd

Is this the best youth academy promotion this version of the game has seen?

8th Aug 20 11:21 AM
calvino_spark
Posts 329
I was somewhat happy with him!

8th Aug 20 12:28 PM
Piper_FC
Posts 1,357
Quote:
Originally posted by calvino_spark
I was somewhat happy with him!

Wow!!!

What was his youth overall? Was he a 90s youth player, too?

8th Aug 20 1:30 PM
calvino_spark
Posts 329
Quote:
Originally posted by Piper_FC
Wow!!!

What was his youth overall? Was he a 90s youth player, too?

No, only just reached 70 overall.

8th Aug 20 7:26 PM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
Quote:
Originally posted by calvino_spark
No, only just reached 70 overall.

Very nice youth promotion indeed!

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game