ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
23rd Aug 20 9:29 PM
sideshowbob
Posts 41
Quote:
Originally posted by Lemmy
No you don't, I got a youth up to 74 rated in season 9 with rubbish youth coaches.

Thanks Lemmy - that's nice to hear!

4th Sep 20 9:40 PM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
I have just promoted Maury Remian (9). Quite pleased with how he has turned out. He was promoted with a youth rating of 69 in the end

4th Sep 20 10:02 PM
stripey
Posts 6,141
Quote:
Originally posted by BubbaGump
I have just promoted Maury Remian (9). Quite pleased with how he has turned out. He was promoted with a youth rating of 69 in the end
Very nice, Bubba! I'll be pressing the button tomorrow evening on Pentcho Veneva, currently rating 61/65/59 (62 overall), potentially the first of the Stripey Babes!

4th Sep 20 10:04 PM
BubbaGump
Posts 473
Quote:
Originally posted by stripey
Very nice, Bubba! I'll be pressing the button tomorrow evening on Pentcho Veneva, currently rating 61/65/59 (62 overall), potentially the first of the Stripey Babes!

Thank you and good luck!

4th Sep 20 10:58 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,324
Quote:

The Stripey Babes!

Love it!

5th Sep 20 9:02 PM
stripey
Posts 6,141
The button has been pressed.

#drumroll

6th Sep 20 9:19 PM
sullymcfc
Posts 71
It would be interesting to know exactly which day at the end of their contract you press the button

6th Sep 20 9:21 PM
stripey
Posts 6,141
Quote:
Originally posted by sullymcfc
It would be interesting to know exactly which day at the end of their contract you press the button
I always press it when there are two days left.

6th Sep 20 9:22 PM
stripey
Posts 6,141
Quote:
The button has been pressed.

#drumroll

Veneva has accepted. FAs not quite as good as I had hoped, but he's the first Babe!

6th Sep 20 9:59 PM
sullymcfc
Posts 71
Thx stripey I?ll give it a go next time

6th Sep 20 10:06 PM
stripey_2nd
Posts 279
Quote:
Thx stripey I?ll give it a go next time
It's pretty well always worked for me. I got a bit of a surprise with this one, though, as my note of the date of his birthday was wrong: the Board told me that he'd turned 18! (Phew!)

7th Sep 20 1:10 PM
Revieisking
Posts 17
Just managed to get my best ever youth promotion, Breen, youth rating of 70. Should turn out to be a decent player. Joined the academy aged 13, rated at 12. Let him turn 18 and automatically joined

7th Sep 20 2:29 PM
sideshowbob
Posts 41
Quote:
Originally posted by Revieisking
Just managed to get my best ever youth promotion, Breen, youth rating of 70. Should turn out to be a decent player. Joined the academy aged 13, rated at 12. Let him turn 18 and automatically joined

Nice one mate. That's some progression from when he joined the academy!

7th Sep 20 3:18 PM
stripey
Posts 6,141
Quote:
Very nice indeed. Do you remember how his youth attributes started off?

7th Sep 20 3:56 PM
Revieisking
Posts 17
Quote:
Originally posted by robbiejlove
Nice one mate. That's some progression from when he joined the academy!

Definitely, signed another at the same age who was rated at 16, aged 13 and he left the academy rated 26, 4 seasons later I believe!

7th Sep 20 3:57 PM
Revieisking
Posts 17
Quote:
Very nice indeed. Do you remember how his youth attributes started off?

Can't remember for sure but weren't balanced as I hadn't even read about that theory beforehand I just looked at the overall rating

7th Sep 20 4:37 PM
sideshowbob
Posts 41
Quote:
Can't remember for sure but weren't balanced as I hadn't even read about that theory beforehand I just looked at the overall rating

If it is true that his youth stat's weren't balanced yet he still progressed as you described and turned out to be a senior player with good all round fixed attributes then i think you may have debunked that theory, to be honest!

7th Sep 20 4:45 PM
Revieisking
Posts 17
Quote:
Originally posted by robbiejlove
If it is true that his youth stat's weren't balanced yet he still progressed as you described and turned out to be a senior player with good all round fixed attributes then i think you may have debunked that theory, to be honest!

Was certainly a surprise seeing him rapidly improving in terms of rating, particularly when the rest of the academy players have seeb very slow and steady incremental improvements

13th Sep 20 9:10 AM
sullymcfc
Posts 71
Thx stripey youth promoted on 2 days hope the next one does the same he?s on 62 rating atm and still rising at about 4 a week

13th Sep 20 11:51 AM
stripey
Posts 6,141
Quote:
Thx stripey youth promoted on 2 days hope the next one does the same he?s on 62 rating atm and still rising at about 4 a week
Excellent news!

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game