ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
19th Sep 21 12:54 PM
Doink
Posts 114
My last 4 players failed to promote. So frustrating, definitely needs tweaking by the mods

19th Sep 21 4:23 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 231
Quote:
Originally posted by Doink
My last 4 players failed to promote. So frustrating, definitely needs tweaking by the mods

the mods don't have anything to do with that

19th Sep 21 7:11 PM
BubbaGump
Posts 474
Quote:
Originally posted by AKRAZY
Now even better...

MF 17 rated 81
GK 16 rated 94
MF 15 rated 77
DF 16 rated 70
DF 17 rated 90
DF 17 rated 96
MF 17 rated 94
MF 15 rated 98

15 year old jumped from 91 to 98, could be an absolute banger

Thats an incredible line up. Fingers crossed they all promote as they're destined to be of high quality

20th Sep 21 12:28 PM
clach
Posts 116
If your youth turns 18 before you promote him does he just leave? Got a 83 rated cf and he was already 17 when got him so just wondering

20th Sep 21 1:19 PM
Doink
Posts 114
You will get a message that he has turned 18 and been offered a place in the senior team, then it?s a toss of a coin whether he accepts or not

20th Sep 21 1:20 PM
roland68
Posts 982
Quote:
Originally posted by clach
If your youth turns 18 before you promote him does he just leave? Got a 83 rated cf and he was already 17 when got him so just wondering

The player may join your first-team squad, he may leave.

20th Sep 21 1:24 PM
roland68
Posts 982
Quote:
Originally posted by Doink

Have you read the News Item that was posted when the changes took place? You may find some useful hints on how to increase the chances of your players promoting in there.

20th Sep 21 4:34 PM
clach
Posts 116
Thanks for the replies, never had a decent enough youth player to worry about it ha

26th Sep 21 4:20 PM
BlueBoar
Posts 224
I had it explained to me once that a 99 rated youth player will not necessarily develop into an all 90s FA player when he turns pro, unless other conditions are met...

I can't remember if I was given a formula or not, but the key is keeping the player in the academy as long as possible even if they appear maxed in terms of mental, physical, technical attributes while in the academy.

In other words, at 99... it is not possible to see further improvements if indeed there are any occurring day by day.

A word of warning though... the coding may have changed since the May update, so you should not take this as being factual... just something you should consider before you attempt to promote that wicked looking youth with all 99s...

I have no idea how it is determined whether a player signs for you or not, but I always look at real world situations when offering players a pro deal & I have a decent record of youth signings, but nothing quite like the youths I have currently. I have six players & am scouting for more...

67 rated midfielder aged 15
75 rated defender aged 16
70 rated goalkeeper aged 14
50 rated striker aged 16
91 rated midfielder aged 16
68 rated striker aged 14

The 91 rated midfielder I am not expecting to sign a pro deal with us, but I will keep him in the academy until he turns 18, as I live in hope. The others are all ticking along quite well aside from the 50 rated striker who is not a lot of use to me at that level.

29th Sep 21 6:23 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 231
BlueBoar -

I don't think that 50 rated player is useless just yet, still havn't seen the full blown avg squad improvements from the YA update yet, a decent 40-45 rated player still sell for 4-5M

and he could much improve yet, and could fetch more if he hits his YA rating or exceeds it, can be possible now as my young winger only had 51 youth rating but will hit higher..

that's if the 50 rating doesn't improve to 60-70+ by time you promote him.

30th Sep 21 10:16 PM
FootballM_2nd
Posts 129
Scouts recently found a very promising striker, unfortunately he's already 17. I've taken a gamble on him anyway as his attributes are 78, 78 & 79. Now just to play the waiting game until he turns 18 at some point soon and hope he promotes...

2nd Oct 21 10:24 AM
maddog17
Posts 273
Very happy with my new keeper Weidman

Makes up for the 70 rated midfielder who walked away from being in my 2nd team. First decline in a while.

2nd Oct 21 11:11 AM
FootballM_2nd
Posts 129
Quote:
Originally posted by maddog17

Makes up for the 70 rated midfielder who walked away from being in my 2nd team. First decline in a while.

Wow, Weidman looks very promising

Future No. 1 at your club!

4th Oct 21 12:27 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 231
Quote:
Originally posted by maddog17

he looks good, possibly better then my GK I promoted a while ago.

4th Oct 21 8:25 PM
andyoz
Posts 174
Quote:
he looks good, possibly better then my GK I promoted a while ago.

Well done on your latest promotion, he looks like a very good winger!

4th Oct 21 8:43 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 231
Quote:
Originally posted by andyoz
Well done on your latest promotion, he looks like a very good winger!

Thank you, you noticed before me

just logged in and got the 18 years old notification and got excited when I see his atts,

Finally 1 that pulled decent FA for their YA rating which was 87!
Looking forward to see what my coaches can do with this 1.

4th Oct 21 8:48 PM
andyoz
Posts 174
Quote:
Thank you, you noticed before me

It's because I played you today so was having a look at the result and then noticed on the transfer page you had a new youth.

19th Oct 21 10:13 AM
Trickyuk
Posts 182
So my best youth yet promoted today.

Jean Claude Tondo (10)- Rated 91 in the academy and fixed stats, excluding loyalty average at 91

Now I know he will never get to 91 with my coaches but still a nice little player to have

19th Oct 21 11:21 AM
jpjjpj
Posts 279
Quote:
Originally posted by Trickyuk

Jean Claude Tondo (10)- Rated 91 in the academy and fixed stats, excluding loyalty average at 91

Now I know he will never get to 91 with my coaches but still a nice little player to have

He look nice...

19th Oct 21 5:27 PM
AKRAZY
Posts 231
Quote:
Originally posted by Trickyuk

you never know.... your coaches will improve in time.

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game