ITSAGOAL.org - More than just a game
HomeManagerClubMatch daySquadTransfersLeagueCompetitionsStatisticsCommunityHelpShop

View forum thread

CREATE
Create your football club from the ground up and establish yourself as a football manager.
MANAGE
Manage every aspect of your football club from player transfers to squad training.
COMPETE
Go head to head with thousands of football managers from all over the world.
New General Discussions Forum
27th Apr 24 9:11 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 289
Quote:
Originally posted by Firesilver
I think it might be that the player always improves on the day of the week after you first sign him. My last few recruits have all improved on the first day as well, I haven't seen one improving on a different day.

Anyone else able to confirm or deny this?

I don't believe so...I've had them improving on all different days, even with the same recruit day.

It could just be randomly assigned

28th Apr 24 6:59 PM
TopGun2
Posts 572
I don't track the individual days particularly but I have had a player improve twice in a week before.

4th May 24 1:02 AM
Danny_2nd
Posts 10
Found a youth called A Dia, 11 rated 17yo striker was hoping it was the legendary Ali Dia of Sunderland, clicked and saw that his name was Amar

4th May 24 7:42 AM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,332
Quote:
Originally posted by Danny_2nd
Found a youth called A Dia, 11 rated 17yo striker was hoping it was the legendary Ali Dia of Sunderland, clicked and saw that his name was Amar

17 years old and rated 11??

Don't think he's cut out to be a footballer somehow.

4th May 24 7:52 AM
Danny
Posts 95
Quote:
Originally posted by pleasantsurprise
17 years old and rated 11??

Don't think he's cut out to be a footballer somehow.

That's what they said about Ali Dia until he proved the world wrong

4th May 24 2:56 PM
pleasantsurprise
Posts 6,332
Quote:
Originally posted by Danny
That's what they said about Ali Dia until he proved the world wrong

Why don?t you recruit him and find out?

4th May 24 4:16 PM
stripey
Posts 6,160
Maybe he's a very late developer.....

4th May 24 10:42 PM
KaneW
Posts 4
Quote:
Originally posted by Danny_2nd

Ali Dia was dubiously and con artist agent style brought into the Southampton squad whilst Souness was incharge and Matt Le Tissier was weaving his magic so I can understand the mistake of saying Sunderland as their kits were close to identical back in the day.

I'm relatively new to this game and on the subject of youth with regards to IAG,,,, What staff rating for youth and senior coach will enable me to produce and train players with 70+ 80+ 90+ fixed attributes?

4th May 24 11:29 PM
BlueBoar
Posts 224
Quote:
Originally posted by KaneW
I'm relatively new to this game and on the subject of youth with regards to IAG,,,, What staff rating for youth and senior coach will enable me to produce and train players with 70+ 80+ 90+ fixed attributes?

You can be in the lower echelons with a 1000 rated club and staff to match, but you could still get a gem of a youth player in your academy, but once you promote that player to the first team, your coaches may struggle to help him achieve his full potential until you get better coaches.

In order to get better coaches, you need to get your club rating up to the following thresholds... 3501, 4501, 5501, 6501, 7501, so as a for instance, if you develop an 80s potential player, your coaches may only get him up to high 60s or low 70s, in which case you can either chose to keep him or sell him.

Selling will net you a very decent sum, which will go towards your club rating, but if he is your best player, the amount you receive in club rating may be tempered by a drop in player rating, so as you can see by this example, it is not just a game, it's a fine balancing act that can be hugely challenging.

5th May 24 2:49 PM
roland68
Posts 987
Quote:

In addition to what BlueBoar said, I presume that to get the best out of your youths while they are in the academy, you probably need to get a youth coach, or team of youth coaches that have good ratings, at your level, for the important youth-coach attributes.

5th May 24 4:43 PM
KaneW
Posts 4
Quote:
Originally posted by BlueBoar
You can be in the lower echelons with a 1000 rated club and staff to match, but you could still get a gem of a youth player in your academy, but once you promote that player to the first team, your coaches may struggle to help him achieve his full potential until you get better coaches.

In order to get better coaches, you need to get your club rating up to the following thresholds... 3501, 4501, 5501, 6501, 7501, so as a for instance, if you develop an 80s potential player, your coaches may only get him up to high 60s or low 70s, in which case you can either chose to keep him or sell him.

Selling will net you a very decent sum, which will go towards your club rating, but if he is your best player, the amount you receive in club rating may be tempered by a drop in player rating, so as you can see by this example, it is not just a game, it's a fine balancing act that can be hugely challenging.

5th May 24 4:50 PM
KaneW
Posts 4
I'm currently at +4600 and have just acquired the staff for this level yesterday,,, at which level are the staff capable of training up +70s 80s 90s? Is it at the 5501 threshold or 6501?

5th May 24 5:27 PM
BlueBoar
Posts 224
Quote:
I'm currently at +4600 and have just acquired the staff for this level yesterday,,, at which level are the staff capable of training up +70s 80s 90s? Is it at the 5501 threshold or 6501?

4501+ coaches train up to 76*
5501+ coaches train up to 82*
6501+ coaches train up to 88*
7501+ coaches train up to 94*

* based on my own experiences, so may not be the actual number. My second team has the 4501 level of staff and have trained one player up to 76. My first team was 6501 and trained players up to 88, so I am confident in those numbers being a sound playform to work with. However, you have to pay close attention to coaching attributes to get the best out of them in player quality.

5th May 24 5:58 PM
KaneW
Posts 4
Quote:

* based on my own experiences, so may not be the actual number. My second team has the 4501 level of staff and have trained one player up to 76. My first team was 6501 and trained players up to 88, so I am confident in those numbers being a sound playform to work with. However, you have to pay close attention to coaching attributes to get the best out of them in player quality.

Ok noted! thankyou for the approximate guideline and I'm sure I'll be at the 5501 level before reaching the top flight... I was just wondering so I know which players to keep or sell whilst I'm on my way up

Anyhow thanks again fellas, have a gooden

5th May 24 7:52 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 289
Quote:

You're talking there about how far they can get a 90s FA player right - I wish my second team coaches would train my team up to 76

For lower potential players, the coaches will top out earlier.

5th May 24 8:10 PM
ramster59
Posts 27
Now that I've hit 6501 I can finally start promoting youths again. Unfortunately, a first true dissapointment for the Ducks academy.

Ulf Baer, was a 92/92/92 player in the academy but lowest fixed attribute of 80

Hoping tomorrow's promotion will bring more luck.

5th May 24 8:46 PM
BlueBoar_2nd
Posts 25
Quote:
Originally posted by chyperhondriac
You're talking there about how far they can get a 90s FA player right - I wish my second team coaches would train my team up to 76

For lower potential players, the coaches will top out earlier.

I don't appreciate the to be honest. When you answer someone else's post, at least research the detail behind it first.

The 76 rated player I was referring to is Lesley Nowell. His lowest fixed attribute rating is 84, so he isn't all 90s, but with better coaches he could achieve 80 to 84 or even more I imagine. I'm getting around 90% to 95% out of him even with my low-skill coaches.

He came from my player academy.

5th May 24 10:27 PM
chyperhondriac
Posts 289
Quote:
Originally posted by BlueBoar_2nd
I don't appreciate the to be honest. When you answer someone else's post, at least research the detail behind it first.

The 76 rated player I was referring to is Lesley Nowell. His lowest fixed attribute rating is 84, so he isn't all 90s, but with better coaches he could achieve 80 to 84 or even more I imagine. I'm getting around 90% to 95% out of him even with my low-skill coaches.

He came from my player academy.

No offence meant. I was referring to my coaches.

Okay, maybe not just 90s players, but the point I was making is that at that level you probably won't get a 70s rating from a 70s potential player, nor a 60s rating from a 60s potential.

6th May 24 10:37 AM
stripey
Posts 6,160
Quote:

It's one of the IAG mysteries, I guess, but to add a little more info, my best defender, Maxim Tchoyi, was a youth star, and promoted with all 90s FAs, with the lowest of those being 90. I haven't made 5501 yet, but my 4501-5500 coaches have got him up to 81.

7th May 24 2:28 AM
roland68
Posts 987
Quote:
Originally posted by roland68

I've just promoted Fishman, he's got the best fixed atts of any player I've ever had. I wonder if he can fulfil the potential he appears to have.

This youth, now known as "Kipper" to his teammates, is certainly fulfilling his potential.

Quote:
Originally posted by Firesilver

Will you keep us updated with how he trains up, roland?

Today, he has reached 95 and is still improving in one or two attributes.

Copyright © 2024 - IAG Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Rules of game